fifty eight - moments with you pt 1(filler)

[ Sorry for the late update, y'all

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[ Sorry for the late update, y'all. Again, thank you guys for understanding and being patient with me 💞]

A few days later

Back from Jamaica and trying to get back to their usual everyday routine; was hard, because everyone was still in vacay mode, some even still feeling the chill, jamaican vibe from the trip.

Tremaine, somewhat happy that he and his mother made future plans to better their relationship. He also felt the guilt lifted from his shoulders; when he called and apologized to Michael for their altercation. Because even though they had their unresolved issues, that was his brother, and he felt they could mend things as well, and move forward with a more positive and cordial relationship.

"Baby? I can't find my travel bag? The black one that says Cha.. Oh! Nevermind!" Stevie was upstairs in the loft unpacking their suitcases.

Tremaine laughed as he finished up his emails. Shutting his laptop down, he stood from his desk and headed for the staircase, when there was knocking at his door.

"Who.." Turning on his heels, he made his way towards the door. "Who is it?" He asked peeking through the peephole.

"Delivery sir, for Tremaine Maverick? I need someone to sign."

"Delivery?" Tremaine unlocked the locks and pulled the door open. "Did you say Tremaine Maverick?" He asked seeing the gentleman standing there with a huge bouquet of flowers.

"Yes sir, just sign here,"

Narrowing his brows in the center of his forehead, confused. He scribbled his signature on the pad. Taking the bouquet of flowers. The delivery man nodded with a small smile "Good day."  He turned walking away.

Tremaine peeked over to check the flowers out. "Hmm..." Looking around the bouquet for a card or note, something. He sadly didn't have any luck.

"Who the fuck..." He twisted his lips, puzzled. As he pondered on who..

His mother? Maybe ...

Stevie coming down the stairs singing, she looked across the floor to see Tremaine standing there. Oddly glancing at the bouquet of flowers. "Who the fuck sending you flowers, kid?" She nagged as she shuffled over to where he stood.

Tremaine shrugged with a hint of apprehension, he thought it might be a tacky attempt at causing trouble between him and Stevie by Kendra, but he didn't know for sure. "I'on know boss lady, but I can promise I'm not messing—" He stared the undescribable look on Stevie's face.

Stevie started to laugh. "— Calm down, papa, I'm only picking with you. I sent them to you, I didn't think they'd get here today though, wow, they're prettier than on their website." She grabbed the bouquet from him to check it out. "Damn." She smiled.

"You sent me flowers?" The corners of his mouth pulled into a startling grin

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You sent me flowers?" The corners of his mouth pulled into a startling grin. "Why? I mean what's the occasion? I'm the one who's supposed to be buying you flowers."

Stevie sniffed them. "Because." She shrugged with a innocent smile. "Men deserve flowers too, Tre, and you're always doing something special for me. So, I wanted you to see I appreciate you just as much as you appreciate me, and that men can get flowers too." She pinched his cheek.

"Oh shit." He blurted out laughing. "You got me flowers, mama?" This sudden burst of excitement surges through him. And he found it hard to repress the wide smile spreading across his lips.

Enthused with the reaction, and pure joy on his face. She knew her little gesture meant something to him. "Yes, baby! Now say thank you." She reached over poking his chest.

Stepping closer to her. His long, muscular arms snaked slowly around Stevie's waist. In a split second, he had drawn her body as tightly against his as he could. Bosom to bosom. He zoned his eyes directly into hers. "I, am, madly in love with you, Ms. Calhoun.  And that trip to Jamaica, spending that quality time away from work, and stressing, all that other shit. Just us, just us , baby, and it let me know my feelings for you are definite and very, very real. It hasn't been long, I know that. But, I haven't found anyone, no one, in my entire life that has made me feel the way you have, Stevie, and I honestly don't think I would want anyone else but you to."

"Tre, baby," She reached out caressing his cheek.

Tremaine reached up grabbing her hand in his. "No, mama you, you gotta hear me. Stevie, the way I felt in Jamaica? Us, the time we shared, how I felt, how happy you were? I want that for us, for me and you—"

Stevie studied his eyes. Speechless, her eyes then wander around his face, as she struggled to find the words to respond. But she couldn't deny the pure bliss and sudden warmth fluttering in her heart; the longer she glanced at him.

"—Forever." Tremaine told her.

______________________________

UPDATE 😩...

Temporary Affair (slow updates)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें