fifteen | a amorous proposition

A few days later....

Tremaine sat wrapping up a meeting with some new potential clients from a rival of his, company, after he ran into them while in attendance at Myles birthday party over the weekend at Silver's, and a few drinks and some good laughter later. Tremaine managed to talk them into coming in to his office to speak with him that following week to do business

"Tremaine? Pleasure doing business with you,  I hear your the best to help our small business become--" Anthony paused to look around the conference room. "--This," The three men stood at the door preparing to exit.

Tremaine gave a brief head nod alongside a friendly smile. "Of course, of course gentleman, I can assure you? You picked the right individual to help elevate your brand, to get your name in the ears of those who matter and to make you all a household name for sure, trust me I've done it," Tremaine firmly shook hands with both of the men.

"Alright well take care and we'll be in contact in a few days correct?" James asked fixing his blazer jacket.

Tremaine nodded. "Yes, my assistant Stevie will draw up the contract and have it mailed over to your legal team? That way you can read through it, in case there's something you all might want to discuss, take out, add in.  Ya'know all that good jazz. Besides that we're done here for now, let me walk you guys out," Tremaine grabbed the handle of the glass door allowing James to exit first while he waited for Anthony to follow.

The sound of heels echoed lightly as Stevie gathered her notepad and laptop up from the table moving to exit the room with everyone else.

"And you.. You're absolutely gorgeous, Tremaine? How do you work with such a  beautiful woman like her and not get distracted," Anthony addressed Stevie.

"Thank you, Mr. Lewis," Stevie smiled shortly.

Anthony grabbed Stevie's hand in his, drawing it to his mouth, he laid two kisses against her knuckles. "No thank you, beautiful. Ya'know if you don't...,"

"Ms. Calhoun? The contact, you can go ahead and get started on that for me, thank you," Tremaine interrupted Anthony's romantic gesture.

Stevie nodded. "Yes sir right away, gentleman, pleasure meeting you both, have a great evening, cuse' me," Stevie strutted passed the trio as she headed for her office.

The three men stood inhaling her perfume which lingered behind, while they watched her saunter further away from them and down the hallway. Admiring thee confidence in her strut, and thee tempting sway in her hips, each of their eyes shamefully glued to her backside, which shook with each step she took.