fifty | vacay mode

Tremaine heard loud talking and laughing, alongside the sound of doors closing. Opening his eyes, he looked the room, before he looked down at Stevie, who was fast asleep on his chest. "Yo, mama, wake up," He patted her butt.

"Hmm.." She groaned.

"Wake up people starting to arrive, c'mon get up, c'mon, naked ass," He laughed as he kissed her forehead.

Suddenly she jumps out of her sleep. Panicking, she tossed around in the bed, before accidentally rolling off the side to the floor.

"Oh shit ..." Tremaine sat up laughing. Balling his fist to his mouth. He peeked over on her side of the bed. "Yo, kitten, you good?" He asked climbing out of the bed, moving around the bed to see Stevie laying them wrapped up in the bed sheets.

"Honey I'm home!"

"Tre help me!" She fussed as she stuck her hand out to him.

Laughing he grabbed her hand into his own. Together the two helped her stand from the floor. Still tangled up in the sheets, she hurried across the room to the bathroom to get dressed.

Tremaine searched around the room for his boxers and a fresh pair of shorts and a shirt. Not taking long to get dressed, he made his way downstairs to greet and let everyone in, while Stevie finished getting herself together.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Jamaica!" Tremaine smiled as he opened the door to the Villa to see Stevie's sister Cassidy and her fiance Luna, as well as Stevie's friends Ari and Myles.

"Ah, poppa, Warbucks! There he is, how's it going?" Ari was the first to greet Tremaine back as the group approached the doorway.

Tremaine laughed. "Nice to see you all again, c'mon in, how the flighyabdtrip here wasn't too bad was it?" He asked stepping aside as he pulled the door opened wider.

"Let me help you with that," He offered taking the dufflebags from Cassidy and Luna as they entered the villa first.

"Thank you, hmm, and where is my sister?" Cassidy asked as she and Tremaine shared a quick glance, both, smiling at one another over thee inside secret.

"Yeah, where is big booty judy at?" Ari joked as he and Myles followed behind Luna into the villa with all of their luggage.

"Stevie Maria!" Cassidy screamed laughing.

"She's upstairs changing, she should be down any minute, you guys actually arrived right on time. She and I were planning to go do some sight seeing in a sec, so, if you aren't too tired from the trip here? The shuttle will be here in about thirty, thirty five minutes. Also, I didn't anticipate as many guests as it'll apparently be? Since your sister did the invites, and it's only four bedrooms in this villa, so, Stevie and I agreed that the couples should get dibs on the bedroom's first if they want, and then everyone else sleeps where they can, which it's plenty of couches, and the host said he could get a few extra beds put in here for us later on today, so, no need to worry. Um, oh! Cass, Luna? I've already spoke to the private chef about creating a vegan menu for you two for the week, so don't trip off that either. Besides that you guys, have fun and enjoy yourselves this week, anything you need just let me or Stevie know, also, I took the liberty of getting Jamaican currency for everyone, we'll chat about that once everyone gets here,"