forty| date night pt 3

[ 18+

[ 18+ .. for matters that the book/chapter contains mature content. For those that may dislike/ trigger from sub/dom, sexual dominance, behavior or activity, I suggest you stop reading.. If you do continue, I can't apologize for anything said or done, that you don't agree with/ like, because you were warned beforehand.. ]
_______

Tremaine sat the cigar he was smoking down in the ashtray. Resting his back against the cushion of their booth. "If that's what you want, sure. We can go pick one out next week, make sure to remind me okay? Then I'll have it delivered to the loft,"

Stevie arched her brow pondering quietly. Opening her mouth, she smiled slightly. "The loft? Why would my piano be delivered to your loft?" She questioned picking up her wine glass to take a sip.

Tremaine shrugged as he picked up his cigar to take a puff. "Because... hear me out? Two valid reasons here, one, you don't have any room at your place for a fuckin' grand piano, kitten, and two you be at the loft more than you are at home now anyways, which brings to the conversation, I think it would be easier for you and less stressful, for you to just stay at the loft during the week. It's closer to the workplace, that way you don't have to drive so far from Brooklyn over to the upper east side. Isnt that like a forty five minute drive for you? So you have to get up super early. When we can just make it easier on you. Besides, didn't you say you sister lives in Harlem? That's like twenty five minutes away. It cuts the drive time there too and you guys will be closer. So it makes everything more accessible and convenient for you," He shrugged taking a pull from his cigar.

Stevie shrugged as well. "Yeah I guess that does make things easier. I guess I'll think about it, but, while I'm there? Where will you be?" She asked.

"I'll be at home, I'm not going to invade or bombard ya' personal space, regardless if it's my crib. I want you feel comfortable, like it's yours, so.. When you wanna be bothered? Call me and invite me over, I'll come visit, give a lil' foot massage here or there, maybe a booty rub," He exhaled the smoke through his nose, as he leaned up grabbing his glass to sip some of his wine.

"Hmm--" She smiled. "Your glass looks empty, let me fill you up," Stevie grabbed the bottle offering to fill his glass.

"Thank you," He smiled at her.

"Of course --" She sat the bottle down, grabbing up her glass. "Toast?" She extended her hand closer to him.

"Yeah, sure? To what?" He inquired placing his cigar down in the astray and lifting up his wine glass.

"To us," She clinked her glass against his. Moving her hand back to take a sip of her drink, narrowing her eyes, she admired his gorgeous face over thee rim of the glass, as he also took a sip from his.

 Moving her hand back to take a sip of her drink, narrowing her eyes, she admired his gorgeous face over thee rim of the glass, as he also took a sip from his