forty four| taking chances pt 1

[ Hi babies!!! I'm so happy to be up and feeling better and back to writing! Hope you guys enjoy this little update

[ Hi babies!!! I'm so happy to be up and feeling better and back to writing! Hope you guys enjoy this little update. I'm currently working on the others to get them out tonight, if not tonight, definitely tomorrow! ❤️]
_________

Laughing Tremaine listened to Stevie nag and curse him. "Okay, okay just a few more steps I promise," He bent kissing her shoulder. Before he continued to guide her.

"Fine," The thick heels clacked up the driveway. Following Tremaine's instructions, Stevie made a slight left turn. "This better be a dinner with the Obama's for what you're putting me through, Oliver!"

"Ay, pipe down, Stevie, just trust me a'ight? You'll like this better than dinner with the Obama's, but if you ever want to sit down with them? I can arrange--"

Sighing Stevie's emitted an exhausted breath. "--Tremaine! Will you hurry up, I need this damn blindfold off my eyes. God, is this how Stevie Wonder feels?"

"Okay, okay, you're mad fuckin' grumpy tonight, I ain't rocking with that, especially after everything--" His hands rose from her hips, to rest on her shoulders, stopping her from moving any further. "-- I went through for you to enjoy tonight, I'd like for you to be nicer to me, and, you don't have a choice not to because you're my shorty now, and honestly I merit that right, as the man and as your man, I'd like for you to allow me to handle things as such, I run this, all of this shit, got it?" He told her as he began to untie her blindfold.

There's silence between the pair before they both simultaneously burst into laughter. "Yeah fuckin' right," Stevie cracked up.

Smacking his lips laughing, he continued removing the blindfold. "I knew it wasn't going to fly, mama, I just wanted to hear how it sounded, I was only kidding, because I know you don't like that possessive, cave man shit. And I'm not that type of guy to begin with. Which brings me to my surprise, I didn't like how things went earlier? That wasn't the correct way to make us, us officially ya'know? And I know you wanted a better moment then on a damn elevator. Besides, you're special and you're different, you deserve better than that, so I'd like to redo the entire thing in a way I think you'd like it, c'mon," Tremaine grabbed Stevie's hand guiding her up the steps towards the door.

"What's going on?" She smiled as she gripped his hand tighter allowing him to lead the way.

Reaching the double doors. Tremaine dug in his pocket before pulling out a key, using it he unlocked the door pushing it opened. Before he stepped inside of the threshold. Taking his phone out, he began to record, he didn't want to miss out on catching her reaction for a keepsake.

"C'mon, baby come in," He stepped out the way giving her room to walk in.

Smiling at him, she slowly moved inside of the doorway. "Oh... My, God," Stevie inhaled her breath. Her bottom jaw dropped stunned at the beautiful sight before her. Cupping her mouth, she stood there frozen in her spot.