55°

°~ True beauty is the illumination of your soul~°

"Chaerin! Chaerin, wait!"

Han Seojun ran after his girlfriend, Hwang Chaerin, who furiously ran into the mansion. He cursed the time he said what he said at the airport, making the female so angry.

"What you said now?" Both his mother and sister asked him in the same time, he cursed under his breath, looking at the stairs deciding should he go after her or not.

"Knowing my brother probably something stupid."

"Very funny." Seojun sarcastically says, before running after Chaerin. He got in front of their shared bedroom, slowly opening their door.

He walks in softly to see his girlfriend walking in the circle nervously and angry. She caught gaze and Seojun gulps nervously.

"Han Seojun, tell me just one thing, was I always substitute for Jukyung...?" Chaerin asks him, surprising him with her question. His eyes widened slightly, but then his eyes softly looked at her.

"Never. My heart was confused for a very long time. But it was always you, baby. Always, you." He slowly walks up to her.

"I'm sorry. You were right. I acted like a bitch I am. You were right, I'm emotionless and egoistic piece of crap. I thought only of myself." Chaerin looks down at the floor, feeling stupid for letting her emotions to get her.

There was a silence between them, the thick tension that is getting suffocating by the each passing second.

"That's okay."

Chaerin's eyes widened at the words,she heard coming from her boyfriends mouth. She looks up at him, his lips curving into a cute smile.

"What? Han Seojun are you crazy? I thought that you wouldn't want to talk to me or that you would break up with me!" She looks surprised at him, not believing his words.

"Baby, it would take a lot to make me break up with you. I knew that you would open up to me." Seojun smiles at his girlfriend, thinking how cute she is right now.

"How you knew that?" Chaerin looks at him, not knowing how to react. Seojun sat on the bed, pulling Chaerin towards him, making her to sit on his lap. She looks at him confused, letting him to do whatever he wants to do.

"Because, Princess, even though we know each other just for a year, I think through the all hardships that happened, we developed a kind of deep relationship. And we went through all phases. From hating each other to this." He explains while looking directly in Chaerin's eyes, making her to lose herself in his eyes.

"I know that I can tell you everything. And Hwang Chaerin, I want you to know that you can tell me everything too. I know that it is hard for you now, but for you, I will be patient as long as you need to. Take your time." He continues, his hand softly stroking Chaerin's left cheek. Chaerin leaned into his soft touch.

"I will always be there for you, Hwang Chaerin." As he said that, he softly kissed the tip of her nose, making Chaerin's eyes widen slowly, blush rising to her cheeks.

"You are so cheesy, do you know that?" She quickly turns her head away, hiding her blush. Seojun laughs lightly at her antics, knowing very well that she is flustered.

"Only for you, my princess."

"Aishh..." She quickly stands up from his lap, making Seojun laugh even more. Chaerin just walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

"I love you, Hwang Chaerin!"

She heard him shout from the other side. Chaerin found herself squealing, thinking how lucky she got with Seojun.