three

*smut smut smut*

I hold her close by the waist, guiding her backwards, never breaking our make out session. Her back hits the wall, making her gasp into the kiss. I use this moment to start exploring her mouth with my tongue, not for the first time this evening.

"O-Open the door" Lizzie sighs against my mouth, pushing me away from her slightly with her hands on my chest.

I lick my lips when I step back from her and look at her lustfully. Her hair is messed up a little, lipstick smudged around her lips messily. I probably look similar, because of the number when Lizzie tugged at my hair on the beach or even in the elevator.

"Door" She says again, this time more steadily, making me snap off from admiring her.

I nod to her and move to the door. I open them quickly and let Lizzie walks in first. I walk behind her and before I know it, her lips are on mine again. I wrap my arms around her lower back and kick the door close. I bring her closer to me, kissing her hungrily. Her hands rest on my shoulders comfortably, caressing my neck with her soft fingers.

She hums into the kiss when my hands moves to her thighs, using the cut in her dress to rest them on her bare skin under the fabric.

I squeeze her flesh roughly, making her moan loudly and tug her fingers into my skin. I hiss at the action, but it changes into a soft moan when Lizzie moves her one hand quickly and squeeze my throat with small pressure.

I pick her up by her thighs and put her on my desk next to my bed. I lift her dress enough so she sits on her bare ass, only the black thong stops her from touching the desk with her pussy. She wraps her legs around my body and bring me closer, my visible bulge practically touches her covered pussy.

I move my kisses to her neck, leaving the skin wet and hot after every kiss. I don't try to bite her or anything like that, knowing for sure that she doesn't want any hickeys in visible places.

I start playing with the hems of her dress, asking silently for her consent to take it off. She gets the hint and lift the dress over her head slowly, giving me a nice show. I bite my lip at the sight and when she's only in her underwear, I unbutton my shirt quickly and throw it in the same place where her dress landed a second ago.

We both take a moment to admire eachothers body, but I grow inpatient too quickly and crush my lips against hers one more time. Lizzie lets a moan at the intensity I settle and I shove my tongue into her mouth, not wanting another second to taste her. She still tastes like the wine we drank earlier.

Our tongues dance with each other for a long time, before we need an air and we break the kiss. I immediately start trailing the kisses down on her chest, kissing every part of her tits I can with her bra still on.

I suck harshly for the first time, just above her nipple, leaving a small bruise. Lizzie's hand flies to my hand instinctively, pushing my head into her body more.

I reach behind her and open the bra in one swift motion. I take the bra off, without stopping with kissing her body. When her boobs are free, I take her nipple into my mouth and suck it, flicking my tongue around the hard bud.

She moans and rolls her hips against my hardened dick. We both moan loudly when we get just a slight fraction. My dick twitches painfully at the lack of action he's getting.

Lizzie tries to roll her hips again, but I hold her in place with my hands on her thighs, digging my fingers into her flash. I move my head from her chest, so I can look at her with furrow eyes.

"Be a good girl and stop playing around, doll. If you want something, start doing something about this" I warn her seriously.

She watches my face carefully, searching if I'm serious. I raise a single eyebrow st her, challenging her a little. She huffs finally and move her hands to my pants, unbuttoning them. I watch amused her shaky hands, trying not to laugh at her movements.