thirty one

February 14, 2018 Los Angeles

"Wait here" I tell Lizzie before I leave the car, circling it and as the gentlewoman I am and open the door for my girlfriend. "Let me help you, love" I whisper sweetly to her, holding my hand for her to grab.

"Thank you, honey" She giggles softly, taking my hand and leaving the car. I close the door behind her and she surprises me with a gentle kiss on the cheek. "Shall we?" She asks and I nod happily, intertwining our fingers together and start leading her inside the restaurant.

A lady opens the door for us and I let her enter the building first, following her close behind. And maybe my eyes flick down for a moment to admire her ass in the dress she's wearing.

Lizzie's wearing a long, black dress with long sleeves. Around the waist she has a thick belt dividing the dress. The upper part of the dress is buttoned, but she left a few buttons unbuttoned showing her cleavage.

The lower part is tight around her body with a long cut on the right side of her dress showing the leather over-the-knee boots. And let me tell you, these shoes are doing amazing for her legs.

Her hair's in a perfect bun, showing her beautiful and sharp cheekbones. Not a lot of make-up on her face and it makes me happy that she doesn't feel forced to wear it in public. She looks fucking gorgeous without it. And on top of the dress, she has a thin, brown coat.

And I'm wearing a gray, casual suit with a dress shirt. White shoes on my foot and leather jacket on top. Nothing too fancy, but I think Lizzie got used to it already and never has a problem with what I'm wearing.

"Hello, do you have a reservation?" A lady asks at the entrance and when I give her my name, she leads us to our table, promising that the waiter will come soon for orders and taking our outside clothes

I help Lizzie to sit, moving a chair for her and she blushes slightly as she sits. I smirk softly, seeing how she responds to my every small action, but being happy nonetheless. I love seeing her so flushed around me, it makes my legs weak. I just want to make her happy.

"God, everything sounds so good here" Lizzie mumbles as she reads the menu in her hands. I look up from my own to see Lizzie already looking at me. I nod with a gentle smile.

"Yeah, that was the reason why I made a reservation here. Taylor was here once and said the food was amazing" I share with her and she hums, returning her eyes to the menu.

"Hello, ladies! My name's Lucas and I'll be your server tonight" A male's voice snaps us from checking out the menu and we both look at the young man in front of us. He's smiling brightly, but his eyes flick more to Lizzie's direction than to mine. "I suggest to start with the drinks. We have a great red wine collection if you'd like to try, ma'am" He says the last part to Lizzie and I bite my tongue from getting annoyed.

"Em, yeah, that sounds good. I'll take whatever you suggest, just choose good" She replies to him politely and I grip the menu harder.

"And for you, ma'am?" He asks finally, turning his head to me. The smile for Lizzie's no longer on his face.