2

"I love our son, but I'm so happy to have the house for us" Lizzie tells me with a spark in her eyes when we enter our home.

"Oh, yeah, totally. We didn't have time for ourselves for a couple of months already. I love him, but c'mon, women have needs" I reply teasingly, earning a soft laugh from the brunette. "How about we take a bath before we hit the bed?" I suggest with a mischievous smirk. Lizzie looks confused, but only for a second before she widens her eyes and nods in agreement.

"Sounds great, baby" She responds happily as we both walk slowly to the bathroom after we take off our outside clothes.

I'm given the pleasure to take off the dress from Lizzie's body, gasping quietly when I notice the lingerie. It's black and lacy, makes her body look amazing.

"It's very sad that I can't rip it from your body, but I appreciate the gesture, my love" I say in fake sadness, earning a giggle from my girl.

"I can put it on after our bath" She offers, but I shake my head.

"No need. I prefer you naked anyway, it's all good" I respond cheekily, taking off my vest. She rolls her eyes, but steps closer to me and begins to unbutton my dress shirt. "I love you, my fiancée" I utter out, while I admire her focused face.

"I love you too, my fiancée" She replies easily as she looks up for a brief moment before she looks back at my, now, naked chest.

She pushes off the shirt from my upper body, letting it fall on the floor without care. I turn the water on to fill the bathtub and return to Lizzie.

We keep undressing each other until we're fully naked, kissing in the meanwhile to pass the time until the bathtub is full. I sit inside first, opening my legs for Lizzie to sit between.

"Oh, it's nice" Lizzie breathes out when the hot water covers almost her whole body.

"Mhm, very" I whisper back, kissing the side of her head before I lean back.

We stay in the water for some time, holding each other tightly as we enjoy our company and the hot water. But then suddenly, Lizzie starts wiggling, making my breath to hitch. My hands grab her hips quickly and stop her from doing it.

"What are you doing?" I ask directly into her ear. She freezes for a second before she turns her head to the side and smile innocently at me.

"Nothing" She replies nonchalantly and at this moment, I can see how good of an actress she is because I could believe her if I wouldn't know her so well.

"Bullshit" I mutter out, raising my eyebrow. "If you don't do anything, then you wouldn't mind if I check your pretty pussy?"

"I- No" She stutters out and I smirk mentally, trailing my hand down on her body. She shivers under my touch even if the water is still hot. I hum amusedly as I reach her thigh and then she gasps quietly when I press my finger against the clit.

"Liar" I groan as I push my finger between her folds. "You're wet and it's not water's fault, darling" I husk out, biting the shell of her ear, while I feel my dick twitching when Lizzie whimpers as I tease her hole.

"Perry, please" She whines and I bite into her shoulder as I push one finger inside. She's so damn wet already.

"Does having my dick against your arse made you so wet, hm?" I mumble teasingly, thrusting my finger in slow pace. She moans quietly when I curl my finger inside, rolling her hips for more. "I guess it did" I hum happily with the response.

"Wait, wait. Stop" She breathes out suddenly and I freeze my movements, withdrawing my finger.

She gasps softly at the loss, but I don't have time to ask what happened because before I know it, she lifts herself a bit and turns around, sitting on my lap, her knees on my sides. I raise my eyebrow at her, but she presses her lips against mine, pushing her tongue inside my mouth instantly. I grab her hips hard, pressing down on my semi-hard penis and she rolls her hips against it with force. We both moan in each other's mouths and I use this moment to suck her tongue.