seventy two

November 22, 2018 Los Angeles

Elizabeth's POV

I squirm and wiggle in the bed for almost an hour now. I woke up because I was suddenly too hot and now, I can't fall back asleep. Perry is sleeping soundly next to me, she's facing me on her side. She looks so cute, with the small pout on her face as she snores quietly. But even if she looks adorable like this, I can't help, but feel something more in my lower area.

I really thought that in my third trimester, the horniness would pass, but I guess not. Apparently, my body still can get hot and bothered just by looking at my girlfriend. Especially, when she's only in boxers and tank top, showing the muscles on her arms so good. I could literally let her to do anything to me with these arms, fucking god.

When I feel her hand resting on the bed near my center, I can help it anymore, I shift forward slightly and cup her face, peppering it with kisses. Firstly, I kiss her forehead then move to her nose and eyes before I finish on her sweet cheeks. It works because when I reach to her left cheek, her eyes finally begin to slowly open. I smile triumphantly at my small win and it only grows when she scrunches her nose and looks at me confused. I see the moment of panic because I never woke her up like that, but she relaxes when she notices my face.

"What's going on, love?" She murmurs groggily and I close my thighs together at her raspy, morning voice. Fuck.

"I love you" I decide to say, trying to be before I ask for her to help me out. I know she'd always help, no matter what it is, but Perry loves her beauty sleep.

"I love you too. What do you want?" She says it back and quirks her eyebrow at me questioningly.

"I can't go back to sleep" I reveal in a whisper and she hums in acknowledge, waiting for me to elaborate. "I don't think I'll be able to fall sleep feeling what I feel right now"

"Oh?" She breathes out amused and I catch my bottom lip between my teeth. "And what do you feel, darling?"

"A lot" I reply and she chuckles at my goofiness. "I need someone to take care of it, baby. Honestly, though, I need your friend to help me" I stop messing around finally, getting tired too fast with the game I chose to start. It's funny, but I really can't wait too long.

"My friend, really?" She giggles gently and places her hand on my bare skin on the hip. I feel shivers sending to my spine under her hot touch. I'm so glad that I chose to wear only crop top and panties to the bed, so she can touch my body without too much problem. "I mean, if you want my friend then why won't you do something to wake him up, hm?" She suggests with a lazy smirk and I gasp silently at her proposition.

"Alright" I whisper with a nod and without wasting my precious time, I sneak my hand into her boxers, palming her yet soft dick.

Her breath hitches when I grasp him tightly and begin to rub the tip with my thumb. I do it very lightly, squeezing him sporadically until I feel the pre-cum around the tip, making me smirk. She releases small sighs with every squeeze and the sounds doing something to me. I start coating her dick with the pre-cum, giving her a few pumps until he grows in my hand, enough to being fully hard.

"Like that, cherry?" I question, watching her face in pleasure. This position feels really intimate, even if we don't kiss or anything. I think looking at ourselves, while one of us is pleasuring the other, feels a little different.

"Mhm, perfect" She hums in content, giving me a loving smile. "What about you, sweetheart?"

"Oh, don't worry about me, baby. I'm more than ready for you. I'm dripping for an hour, now" I tell her with a chuckle and she laughs softly. Her dick is now fully hard, so I take my hand from the boxers after the last pump and squeeze.