sixteen

August 23, 2017 Los Angeles

"Do we seriously need to watch this movie?" Charlie whines as I push her inside the movie theater.

"Yes, I wanted to watch it and you're gonna watch it with me. Stop whining, I took you for surfing yesterday, be nice" I warn her and she shuts up.

I'm wearing a basic white t-shirt and light brown pants, sunglasses on my nose and cap on my head, trying to stay hidden. It's harder in LA than it's in London, so I need to be more careful, especially with Charlie.

"Hi, can I have two tickets for Wind River at 4 p.m" I say politely to the man behind the counter.

"Yes, of course. What seats would you like?" He asks and I look at the little screen.

"These two" I point out at the corner of the room. He nods and clicks something on his cash register.

"Anything else?"

"Want something?" I nudge Charlie as she nods at the drinks. "Two cokes and small popcorn, please"

"Of course" He replies and prepares everything for us.

I pay for tickets and food and soon we're entering the screening room. We find our seats and sit comfortably, waiting for the movie to start.

"I still don't know why you brought me for this movie. It's dark, crime movie, should I even be watching this?" Charlie asks, looking up from her phone. I quirk my eyebrow at her.

"You're saying that you don't watch movies that are not rated for your age? What about when you told me about watching The Conjuring or Lights Out with friends?" I say amused and she sinks into the chair more. I let a chuckle at her and shake my head. "I want you to focus on main actors in that movie, alright?"

"Why?" She trails suspiciously as she narrows her eyes at me.

"No reason" I shrug and turn my head to the screen, not caring that she still watches me carefully.

The movie starts quickly after that and I'm amazed the whole time. Lizzie's acting is amazing and she did so good job here. The plot in the movie was great too, heavy theme, giving Lizzie a lot of ways to prove herself.

When Lizzie and I start hanging out, I watched her whole filmography. I won't lie, few movies were very disturbing and it felt wrong to watch some scenes with Lizzie, even if I saw her naked already. But nonetheless, in every movie she was amazing and I definitely felt a little hot when I was watching her in In Secret, at least at the beginning.

The Avengers franchise in the other hand... Emo Wanda was very hot and it made my mind wandering a lot after that movie.

We leave the movie theater already and just enter my car, going back to my apartment.

"Well, the movie was pretty good, I guess. The actress looks familiar, though" She says, wiggling her eyebrows at me. I roll my eyes playfully, but nod to her with a shy smile.

"Mhm, wonder why" I reply sarcastically and she giggles.

"I can't believe I didn't realise this sooner. You became such a softie for her, it's amazing" She laughs at me and I hit her arm, my other hand rests peacefully on the wheel.

"Whatever. I'm glad you enjoyed, though. What do you want to do now?"

"Can we buy ice creams and chill in your apartment? I'm pretty tired after yesterday" She suggests and I nod, smiling softly at her.

"I'm also craving some pizza for tonight, so it's prefect" I admit and she hums in agreement.

The next day we decide to go for a walk around Hollywood and that's why we're on Hollywood Walk of Fame, walking around it and just enjoying our company.