sixty nine

October 9, 2018 Los Angeles

For the last two weeks, Lizzie and I were packing everything in Lizzie's house, getting ready for moving in to our new home. I'm already packed, thanks to Harry's help. I didn't have too many things to pack, I just packed my personal stuff and left the rest. I'm not selling this apartment, it'll probably be useful when my family visit or if Charlie decide to go to the college here as I'm keeping suggesting her. Lizzie's house on the other hand is going for a sell.

We don't need it and the money from it, we decided to put on college fund for our son or future babies if we had more. It's probably too much when he isn't even born and we'll be only adding the money, but oh well. Only the best for our son.

But today is the American Music Awards and I'm just getting ready. My hair is already done, just brushed on the side casually. I never pay attention to my hair. Honestly? I could shave my head and I'd be fine with it.

I begged Lizzie to come with me for the first time, but she sadly said no. She told me that she wants our first public appearance to be when she's not pregnant. She just feels too insecure about it, she tries to show in public as little as possible, now while she's showing.

My make-up artist just finished last touches on my face. Nothing too fancy, like always. I prefer myself totally natural, I only have make-up on for things like these, events.

"Alright, go put your suit on and show me" She tells me and I nod, walking to the other bedroom.

"You look good" Lizzie states when I enter our bedroom while she's laying on the bed and watching something on the laptop.

"Thanks. Wait for the suit" I wink to her as I walk into the bathroom and leave the door open. I feel surprisingly confident, which is kinda weird for me. I usually pretend to be so confident, but inside I was always a mess.

For tonight, I have an outfit from Valentino's latest collection. I didn't want anything fancy, I'm not really in the mood for suits, so I got to wear black dress pants with black turtleneck, black jacket and white sneakers. Casual, but cool.

"How do I look, love?" I ask when I leave the bathroom fully dressed

"Mhm, good" She hums and bites her bottom lip as she looks me up and down, making me smirk, but I can't help and blush slightly. She then stands up from the bed and wraps her arms around my neck. "You look very handsome, I love turtlenecks on you" She murmurs before she pulls me into a passionate kiss. I release a surprise sigh, but kiss her back almost immediately.

"Do I look that good?" I laugh softly.

"Yeah, very nice" She confirms it with adoration in eyes. "And if you want, you can have a drink, but don't get drunk, please"

"Really?" I perk up at her words. I hadn't had a drink since our last talk and that was two weeks ago. It's not that I need it, but I miss the taste of whiskey a little.