forty three

May 4, 2018 Phoenix/Denver

"Alright, alright, my turn!" Perrie yells as she grabs the bottle in the middle of us and spins it with a force. The bottle stops after a few spins and the girls laugh when it lands on me. "Awesome! Okay, let me think" She says seriously and I giggle at her.

"C'mon, be quicker" Jade whines, dragging the letter 'r' at the end. Perrie rolls her eyes at the girl and smacks her arm in warning.

"Shut your bloody mouth!" She grumbles and looks me dead into the eyes. "Read us the last message you sent" She decides and I widen my eyes at her dare.

It sounds innocent enough, but I know for a fact that my last message was sent to Lizzie and it was before we started playing the drinking version of spin the bottle.

"Oh, it's something juicy!" Leigh-Anne whistles playfully, making the other girls laugh at me.

"Not true!" I defend myself quickly, but they don't stop and I huff in fake annoyance. "Oh, whatever. Let me check it" I say as I pull out my phone and look at my conversation with my girlfriend.

"Did you send it to your girl?" Jade asks teasingly and I blush slightly while nodding. They all share a knowing look as I clear my throat.

"You want me to have fun with the girls, but then you say shit like this. Not fair, my love. I miss your voice and face" I read the text and all 4 of them laugh so damn loud as I groan and hide my face into my palms, resting my phone on the floor beside me. An arm wraps around my shoulder and pulls me into a warm body.

"Aw, it's okay, love. You miss your girl, so cute" Jade coos, hugging me tight and even if I feel kinda embarrassed about it, I enjoy the hug from Jade.

Since the tour started, I got close to that girl. More than the rest of them, to be honest. I don't know why, but she has something in her that makes her more interesting. By now, I can call her my bestie with ease. Another one on the list of my besties.

"So adorable" Jesy agrees, patting my knee.

"Okay, enough! My turn!" I change the topic, practically pushing Jade from me. She falls on the floor on her back, laughing at my flushed state. "So bloody annoying" I mumble under my breath as I spin the bottle.

"So bloody annoying" Jade mocks me, jumping from me when I reach to hit her stupid ass. "Don't hit the lady!" She exclaims, folding her arms on her chest.

"You need to be a fucking lady first!" I remark snarkily and she gasps offended at my comment, so I poke my tongue childishly at her.

"Children, stop messing around!" Perrie yells between laughing at our actions. We both huff annoyed, but stop anyway. "Thank you, now tell your damn question, Clower" She orders and I look at the floor, noticing that the bottle stops at Leigh-Anne.

"Okay, fine, geez. What's the most embarrassing shit you've ever done while being drunk?" I shot the question.

"That's so lame question! Boo!" Jade groans, lifting her arms in the air for dramatics.

"You're lame, shut up" I mumble in a low tone.

"Piss off!" She tells me in the same tone.

"Enough!" Perrie cuts in, stopping us again. We share a look with Jade before we fall into a fit of laughter. We hear a groan from the rest of the girls, but we're too busy laughing on the floor together.

We play a few more rounds before we move to playing poker. The first game I win with ease while with the second I lose so fucking bad that I decide to stop playing with them like a child. Bite me, I'm a sore loser.