twenty two

"You're kidding" Sebastian laughs as I tell him a story about how a fan threw a bra at me at one of my concerts.

"Mate, I wish. I mean, it was a nice view, but it's bloody crazy and so wrong" I shake my head slightly at the memory. "But it was so fucking great. If you'll be around some of my concert next year, gimme a text and I'll give you a VIP ticket"

"Alright, I'll" He nods gratefully and smiles.

We talk a little more when someone appears behind Sebastian and I look at him with a questionable look, but he puts his finger against his mouth as a silent plead to be quiet. I trail my eyes back to the man in front of me and focus on what he's staying, while the black man approaches quietly to us.

"Boo!" He shouts as he grabs Sebastian's shoulders, shaking him. Sebastian lets a loud shriek and jumps from his spot. I start laughing along with the other man as Seb tries to regain his breathing. "Oh, man, it was great!"

"You fucking prick!" Sebastian yells at the black man and shoves him away. Then he looks at me with a hard look and points at me. "Traitor" He hisses through gritted teeth and I raise my arms in mock surrender.

"Look, it's not my fault. I didn't know what he wanted to do" I try to explain myself, but I can't do it without a laugh. I knew what I was doing very well. He shakes his head in disbelief, but a small smile appears on his face.

"Well, thank you very much for being quiet" The black man says as he walks over to me with a big grin. "I'm Anthony, but friends call me Mackie. You can call me that, nice to meet you"

"I'm Perry. That was a good one, mate" I chuckle as we shake hands. "Nice suit" I tease him as I look him down and up.

"Thank you very much, finally someone with tase. Did you hear that, Stan?" He shouts to the dark-haired man. Sebastian shows him a middle finger as he approaches us again with a frown and crossed arms.

"Anyway, with who you came here?" Mackie asks and before I can answer, I feel arms wrapping around my waist and a chin resting on my shoulder. I flinch slightly, but relax when I can smell a scent of vanilla and sandalwood.

Nirvana Black.

God, I love how she smells.

"Hi, baby" She murmurs as she kisses my neck sweetly. I tense in her arms, feeling eyes on us. "Relax, they can know about us" She assures me with another kiss and I relax again.

"Hey, love" I whisper as I turn my head to the side a little and pecks her lips softly. She smiles at me and then looks at the men in front of us.

"Hey, guys. I guess you met my girlfriend, huh?" She asks sarcastically and they both give us a knowing smirk. I roll my eyes at them as I bring Lizzie's hand to my mouth and kiss her knuckles, before I rest her hand on my stomach again. Lizzie snuggles her head into the crook of my neck and takes a sniff of my scent.

"Wow, you lied to us?" Sebastian asks in faked hurt and Anthony rests his hand over his chest dramatically.

"Not cool, man" Mackie shakes his head with a frown as he matches Sebastian's posture. Crossed arms over the chest.

"You didn't tell them?" Lizzie asks and I shake my head in denial as I look at the top of Lizzie's head.

"I didn't want to assume things" I tell her and she smiles as she mumbles 'cute' against my skin. We hear a loud 'ooo' and I snap my eyes back at the boys. Lizzie looks up too and rests her chin against my chin again. "You both don't have anything to do? Maybe for once you go and do your work, hm?" She shoots them a death glare and they both gulp at her tone.

I smirk at her protectiveness as the guys say their goodbyes and leave us alone. Then Lizzie unwraps her arms and moves in front of me and I wrap my arms around her, pulling her for a kiss. She kisses back quickly as I let a sigh into the kiss. She pulls away after a minute with a small blush on cheeks and neck. I probably look similar to her, I mean, how can I not? She gives me butterflies every time we kiss.