twenty three

November 23, 2017 Los Angeles

We came back from Atlanta some time ago and when we did, Elizabeth was interested about how I'm going to spend my Thanksgiving. When I told her that I don't usually do anything as I don't feel too connected to American traditions, she made a puppy eyes and asked me to join to her family dinner.

I agreed eventually, wanting to get back on her good grades. And when I mean good grades, I really mean good grade, because that woman is fucking evil, let me tell you that.

I know I fucked up with the whole testing thing, but she purposely denies me sex since her infection. Turns out, that she had only urinary tract infection, the doctor said it could be from having sex, but it still wasn't my fault. Just unfortunate accident. She got antibiotic for it and after a week, she was okay.

Also, about the sex thing, I know she's punishing herself too, because I can see how needy she is sometimes when I try to start something, but then she stops me, leaving both of us sexually frustrated.

Maybe I'd have fun, seeing her horny as fuck, but unfortunately, I'm horny too and it takes the whole fun from it.

I'd be fine with at least a blow job, like c'mon.

She's fucking lucky that I lo- like her. Like her.

But anyway, I'm wearing a black pants, white dress shirt with a black, plain t-shirt on it, everything tucked inside my pants and wrapped with a leather belt. White Air Forces on my feet and a silver chain on my neck, resting above the clothes.

I think I look fancy enough, thanks to the dress shirt and pants, but casual with sneakers and tee shirt

I think I look fancy enough, thanks to the dress shirt and pants, but casual with sneakers and tee shirt. After all, I'm meeting Lizzie's family. Big step into our relationship.

Lizzie asked me today to buy a red wine for them as she doesn't have enough, knowing that her siblings like to drink. And I do too.

And I'm probably going to need a lot of alcohol tonight.

I park the car in front of Lizzie's house, leaving the car, taking with me the bottle of red wine I bought. I start approaching the door slowly when Lizzie appears suddenly in the doorway. She almost skips to me with a tired look.

"God, you're here" She breathes out and pulls me into a tight hug, nuzzling her head under my chin.

"I am" I chuckle at her and wrap my arms around her waist, rather awkwardly as I'm holding the bottle with one hand and kiss her hairline in greeting. "Why are you so stressed, love?" I ask, rubbing her back with my free hand, trying to soothe her nerves. She shifts her head and looks into my eyes. I immediately smile at the sight of her pretty face and these gorgeous, green eyes.

"Twins just driving me crazy, like always" She complains and I hum, telling her that I'm listening. "I just want them to like you, you hadn't the most pleasant first meeting with them" She reminds me and I blush lightly at the memory.