nineteen

September 29, 2017 Los Angeles

Today is our last day together as tomorrow, Lizzie is going to Atlanta for filming Avengers.

It was a nice month, spending our time together, before she'd had to leave for work and leave me alone for two months. And today she invited me for a date and I'm very excited for this.

She ordered to wear something comfy and pick her up around 6 p.m. So, I wore black pants and striped shirt with long sleeve and some vans. I also took one of my hoodies, if anyone of us would get cold later.

I text Lizzie that I'm waiting in front of her house and I wait for a couple of minutes for her to leave the house

I text Lizzie that I'm waiting in front of her house and I wait for a couple of minutes for her to leave the house. I smile immediately when I see her pretty face. She's wearing black leggings and a big, purple hoodie, which is reaching to her mid-thigh, she's also holding a basket with a blanket on it. I smirk to myself as this is my hoodie I left at her place some time ago. She blushes and adjusts her hood when she notices my eyes on her. She sends me a small, shy wave and almost skips to the car. Firstly, she opens the door to the backseat and puts the basket there and then she jumps into passenger seat.

"Hi" She whispers sweetly, looking at my face.

"Hey, love" I murmur back and press my lips against hers in a soft kiss. "You have everything back there?" I ask, pointing at the backseat.

"Yep" She smiles widely at me and puts her seat belt on as I start the car and drive off. "Gimme your phone, I'll put some music, it's kinda long drive. And for now, just drive into the direction of Hollywood Sign, yeah?"

"Sure thing, darling" I say, giving her my phone from my pocket. She takes a few moments to look through my Spotify and I furrow my brows when I hear not known song. "What's this?" I ask, looking briefly at Lizzie.

"Some band named Milo Greene, it was on some playlist I'm listening and I liked it. The song is called White Lies" She informs me and I hum, knocking my fingers into the rhythm.

"It's pretty good" I agree with her and she smiles at me.

"Good. Enjoy, because the next song is gonna be yours, baby" She smirks as I roll my eyes. I hate listening to my songs and she knows that. Rude woman.

A comfortable silent falls between us as I drive us to her destination. She orders me to turn left in some moment and I hum at the sight of Lake Hollywood Park. I park the car and we leave the vehicle. I dig my finger into her side when she tries to take the basket and she lets a small 'ouch'.

"What was that for?" She whines as she jumps from me.

"A lady won't be carrying such a heavy thing" I shrug nonchalantly and she shakes her head with a soft giggle.

I grab the basket without any more words and I follow her silently. I quirk my eyebrow at the sign of no visiting this park after sunset. Well, it's sunset and no one is here, interesting choice. I don't comment on it, because I'll gladly enjoy the quiet and privacy of our date in public, even it's so kind of park on the edge of the city. It's a night with Lizzie on fresh air, I'll take it.