sixty

August 9, 2018 Los Angeles

Today my mom decided to take a solo trip to Griffith Park and it perfectly fits with Scarlett's visit, Lizzie invited me and Charlie to go too. She insisted that she wanted Charlie to meet Scar's daughter, but deep down I know it's about me and the older actress.

I know for a fact that she was the one to help Lizzie after I left her after our break-up. I guess after I made a peace with her sisters, she wants me to do it with her friends, starting with her co-star.

And if you're wondering how Lizzie reacted when I returned home and told her about that dinner, she cried and held me for like an hour. In one word, she was the happiest that all the people she loves finally got along.

"Hello, Scarlett" I greet the older actress when she and her daughter come inside Lizzie's (our) home. She gives me a wary look and I bite inside my cheek anxiously.

"Hey, Clower. Meet my daughter Isabelle, Bella this is Lizzie's girlfriend, Perr-"

"Perry Clower, oh my god" Isabelle breathes out, cutting her mother in the middle of introducing. I widen my eyes at the not excepted fangirling, but truly it warms my heart. I let out an embarrassed chuckle and smile awkwardly. It makes her realize her outburst and she blushes. "S-Sorry, I'm just a big fan. Mom didn't mention who you are and well... I really love your music, you're great"

"Oh, it's nice to hear that. And it's very nice to meet you, Isabelle" I smile sweetly at the young girl as it smiles awkwardly at me. "My sister will be very happy to meet you. Please come in, Lizzie and Charlie are cooking lunch right now" I inform the two of them and step aside, letting them come in.

Scarlett nods and Isabelle gives me a shy 'thanks' as she passes next to me. I chuckle quietly to myself at her behavior and follow them inside the house. My girls are making some kind of salad as it was the safest option to make. Charlie also wanted to show her baking skills, so she's making her own bread to the salad.

Last month Charlie had a birthday and I couldn't come this year because of my problems with my girlfriend and I was too tired to travel again after my tour. So as a good sister, I ordered her personal set to baking. If my mom wasn't lying, then Charlie bakes everyday something new.

I blink when I notice that I stopped in the doorway, watching the four of them in the kitchen, greeting themselves. A small smile appears on my face involuntary when I was thinking about my younger sister.

Lizzie's head turns behind and she grins when she notices me in the doorway. I nudge my head as a silent invitation to approach me. She whispers something to Scarlett and walks to me, wrapping her arms around my torso without hesitation and rests her head on my chest. I pull her into a hug, resting my lips on her hairline, lingering the touch there for a moment.

I love how the rest of the word disappears when we're holding each other. No one matters in moments like these.

"I think Charlie and Bella liked each other immediately" She mumbles against my chest and I hum happily.

"That's good. She needs some friends who don't care about who her sister is" I tell her quietly and truthfully.

It's very true statement, even if Char has some friends, but almost every of them are very fangirling about me. And I know Bella was doing that too, but I also know that growing with a famous mom and probably with even more celebrities around, she doesn't care about whose sister Charlie is. And my sister needs that.

"Mhm, love you"

"I love you too, love" I chuckle softly at her cuteness, kissing the side of her head before she pulls away from me.