5

May 16, 2021 Los Angeles

"Max, for the god's sake, please stop running. You should be already in bed, rock star" I scold gently my son, trying to be calm even if I'm already on edge with everything.

"I wanna say bye-bye to you!" He whines, crossing his arms, while he stamps on his foot.

"Hey! Drop the attitude, buddy" I warn him with a pointed finger before I take a breath. "Alright, you wait for us to leave, but go to your room okay? We'll come to you in a few minutes" I try to find a middle ground for us. For me, to be able to get dressed without a 2-year-old running between my legs and for him, to not ignore his wishes.

"Eh, okay" He mutters in defeat and I only shake my head as I watch him leave the office. Such a drama queen, from his mommy.

"Brat" I breathe out when he closes the door after himself.

I just hope he really went to his room and to bother Lizzie, who's still getting ready for tonight's event. She and her show got nominated in three categories, so she's attending. I'm too, but I'll be in the audience, drinking wine and cheering for my fiancée. This will be also the first time when she shows with her engagement ring, our teams are already prepared for photos.

Tonight, I'm going to wear a two pieced suit with cuts on both sides of waist and black shoes. The outfit is from Alexander McQueen and for now on, I'll be wearing their clothes mostly because I got signed by the brand. Which is really cool, they have great clothes, it's British brand and their clothes are not exaggerated, which I really like.

 Which is really cool, they have great clothes, it's British brand and their clothes are not exaggerated, which I really like

When I'm ready, I go upstairs and knock on my bedroom's door. Lizzie instantly calls out to come in, so I do and I smile widely at the sight of the brunette getting dressed.

"Hey there, my love. You look perfectly splendid" I praise, walking closer to her.

"I'm half naked, Perry" She replies, nodding at her naked upper body, which makes me smirk.

"Exactly" I chuckle playfully and she rolls her eyes, clearly not amused by my behavior, but I know she loves it.

She loves when I'm complementing her body in any way. After Max was born, she was so bloody insecure about how her body looked. For me, she was even more beautiful and I tried to show her that every day. I still do. I won't be having my girl insecure about something that's perfect. No way in hell.

"Sucker" She mumbles, putting the top part of her outfit on. Sometimes, I don't like how much power she has over me because she likes to use it often.

"Alright, I don't enjoy the negative energy you created here, so now, I'm demanding a kiss, come here" I say as I open my arms for her. She scrunches her nose, but walks in, letting me wrap my arms around her waist. "I love you"

"I love you too" She whispers back and kisses me softly. I hum happily, deepening the kiss. "Okay, enough of that or we'll both be killed for ruining the makeup" She mumbles against my lips, trying to step back as I chase her lips, earning a genuine giggle from her. She puts her hand on my face and pushes me back lightly.