sixty one

August 17, 2018 Los Angeles

Lizzie flew to Atlanta a few days ago, leaving me with my family. We talk every night before the bed, missing each other deeply. It's crazy how we got attached again after so much time. Her being pregnant probably double these emotions, but we can't help it.

Also, Harry came back from London 2 days ago and we had already a family dinner with him. He wanted to take them for a trip this weekend, but I need him for something else today. I need my bestie to help me find my future house.

I already set up a meeting with a real estate agent, who has a few houses for me to show. But I feel really uncertain about it, so I need someone who knows me well to help me when I'm not sure. And there Harry comes in.

And I'll probably need a few days for it, so that's why I just drove my sister and mom to the airport. I asked Taylor for a favor and she agreed easily, giving me 2 tickets for a concert in Miami. So that's where they are going.

It's an additional birthday present for Charlie, a second meeting with her idol. They already met last year when she was alone in LA with me. Charlie was already in one concert in June, but I didn't know that at the time, so I couldn't schedule any meeting for her with Tay. Why she didn't tell me? Apparently because I was miserable at the time and she didn't want to add on my shoulders. It was nice of her, but it wouldn't be a problem for me. Taylor would meet with my sister in a heartbeat if I'd just ask her.

Anyway, I'm already in my car in front of Harry's house, waiting for him to finally move his ass and leave the house. How long he can be getting ready? Bloody Harry Styles.

After a long few minutes, he finally appears in the doorway, closing the door after him and slowly approaching the car. He gets inside and smiles at me as I roll my eyes.

"Why so grumpy, Clower?" He asks, still smiling like an idiot. It's barely 9 am, why he's so damn happy about? "Are you missing your girlfriend?" He teases and I huff out annoyed, starting the car without looking at him.

"You're late" It's the only thing I say to him, making him chuckle.

"Wow, I'm very happy to see you too, bestie. So glad that you pull out me from bed before noon just to be cranky"

"Don't be mean, I'm nervous about today and you being you doesn't help" I defend myself, gripping the steering wheel tightly. I can feel his eyes on me, watching me suspiciously.

"Well, I wouldn't be me if I knew where we're going and for what" He says and I sigh, looking at him briefly.

"We're going to look for a home"

"A home? If I remember correctly that you have already an apartment" He mumbles confused and I nod to him.

"I do have an apartment, correct. But I want to buy a home. You know, for me, Lizzie and our baby?" I utter quietly, making his eyes widen in reminding.

"Shit, yeah. Sorry, I keep forgetting that you have a baby on your way. It's kinda crazy, right?" He breathes out with a stupid grin, but his positive energy makes me smile a little on my own. "Do you have anything on your mind?"

"Mhm, kinda? I want at least 3 bedroom, maybe 4 so Lizzie could have an office. She has a lot of shit related to her work. Big garden for her and maybe a pool for me. And I want to find something close looking to her house already" I name every important things for me.

"She doesn't know about this?" He questions suddenly, making my heart miss a beat at his tone.

"She doesn't. It's a surprise" I confirm, taking a turn to the left, arriving to the first home. "Look, I know it may be a stupid idea and I'll talk with Lizzie about this when she comes back, but I want to do something during her absence, ya know? So, let's not talking about how stupid I am and let's go inside, okay? We're here" I rush out, turning to face him fully. I give him a pleading look and he sighs in defeat.