thirteen

Elizabeth's POV

"You don't have to make it worse, Ash" I groan slightly to my older sister.

"Oh, c'mon Lizzie! We've never caught you like this" She grins at me.

"At least not since college" MK adds quietly, earning a smack from me. "Okay, sorry!" She apologizes, rubbing her arm after my hit.

"Liz" Perry says from behind and I turn my head to look at her. "I think I should go. I just need something to-" She says, motioning to her chest with only bra on.

I blush hard when I remember that I'm only in her shirt and underwear. And to make it worse, we both have a lot of hickeys around our bodies.

"Right" I mumble awkwardly and rush to the bedroom.

I put the same pants from yesterday, as they're the closest to take and grab one of my biggest hoodie I have and almost run back to them, not wanting to leave Perry alone with my sisters.

"Here" I say quietly, holding the piece of clothes for the brunette.

"Thanks" She mumbles and takes the hoodie, putting it on quickly and zipping it to the end. We maintain an eyes contact for a few seconds, before she widens her eyes and look at the twins and clears her throat. "Shit, sorry. I'm being rude. I'm Perry, nice to meet you both" She says softly, wiping her hand over the pants and extends her hand to my sisters.

"I'm Ashley" Ash first takes her hand in greeting, a small smile on her face, at the same time, MK narrows her eyes at Perry, looking her up and down with a hint of something in her eyes I don't recognize.

"Mary-Kate" She greets her, but doesn't take Perry's hand. Perry takes back her hand awkwardly and looks back at me.

"I need to get going, I'll call you, yeah?" Perry whispers to me and I nod silently. Her smile grows a little as she takes a step forward and gives me a sweet kiss on the cheek. We both blush at the interaction. "Nice to meet you, again. See you around" She says her goodbyes quickly and leaves the house without a second look at me or the twins. When the door closes, I let a deep breath.

"What the fuck, Lizzie?" MK exclaims suddenly, making me jump a little at the volume of her voice.

"What?" I ask confused. I know that the whole situation is awkward, but I'm an adult, I know what I'm doing.

"Do you know who she is? I read like one article about her and her new girl every now. She's sleeping around and you're not like this" MK says and I roll my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I am not and she's not too" I reply quickly. "You're in this business for long enough to know how media are lying about everyone, but now you're deciding to believe it?" I scoff in disbelief.

"Oh, don't give me that bullshit, Liz. This is different, I see her photos all over media with someone new after every big party or concert. She's literally besties with Harry Styles and we know how he is. She's like this too" MK argues and I move from my place and start cleaning after our breakfast.

"What our sister means" Ashley starts. "That girl is known as a player in that field. We all know that, she's known from this. We don't want you to get hurt, because your heart is too pure to stop this before she'll break your heart"

"She won't" I declare, but I hear a quiet huff behind me and I turn around rather abruptly with a hard look. "Did you come here only to disrespect my choices? Because if you do, then you can leave. I had wonderful night and morning and I won't let you guys ruin this more than you did already"

The girls share a look, a silent talk between them. MK rolls her eyes after a second and sigh, turning to me.

"Fine. You're an adult, do whatever you want. But I'll be the first to say 'told you so' if she breaks your heart" MK says and I nod, accepting this for now. It's not ideal, but I don't want to argue with my sisters when they came to visit me after so long.