fifty five

"Fuck, just like this!" Lizzie squeals above me, gripping my hair tightly as she rolls her hips against my face.

I smirk as move my tongue to her clit, sucking it roughly. My fingers dig into her thighs, trying to help her ride my face. She's already close as it's going to be her 2nd orgasm today. Last night we had quick fun, but she got sensitive after 1 orgasm, so we stop. But this morning, Lizzie woke up in need and practically jump on my face when I suggested her to ride me. She said that's because of the new color of my hair. I don't complain about it.

I'm so glad that nothing changed for us in this topic. And I'm so happy that I can make her feel good again. Her taste is something I deeply missed.

I swirl the bound with the tip of my tongue, making her cry out and pushing her hips more down for more friction. I groan against her pussy, letting her pout with a 'pop' sound and pushing my tongue inside her tight hole.

I push my face deeper into her pussy and start fucking her more roughly, my nose rubbing into her clit with her every move. Her walls begin to squeeze harder against me, but it only adds fuel for me to fuck her faster. I hear her tits bounce at every bounce, my dick twitches painfully at the sound, my eyes closed as I focus on making her come.

Lizzie's movements start to be more messy, letting me know how close she is already. Yesterday taught me how easy is to make her come now. I love this. My face is all covered in her arousal, I can feel how it falls from my chin on my neck and the bed.

"G-God, I'm so close, agh!" She cries out and with few more thrusts of my tongue, she lets out a loud moan as the peak hits her hard and her cum shoots into my mouth, making me groan at the taste. I let her use my face as she wants, licking and sucking her clit to help her ride the orgasm fully before she groans and slides from me, cuddling into my side and laying her head on my chest while she's breathing heavily, trying to return from the powerful climax. "I missed it. Being pregnant really makes me horny, I'm glad you're back" She admits, placing a kiss on my collar bone and I let out a breathy laughs, wrapping my arm around her waist and pulling her onto me more, making her whole body lays on mine.

"So I'm here only to satisfy you sexually? Wow, I feel used" I joke, wanting to sound really hurt, but her hot breath against my neck makes it harder as the smile is hearable in my voice.

"Yes" She agrees and I huff out, digging my fingers into her ass in warning. "Stop" She whines playfully, grabbing my hands and moving them upwards until she places them on her back. I accept it and begin to caress her skin through the shirt she wears.

"As rude as it was, I'll happily satisfy your needs, darling"

"Mhm, good" She hums contently, shifting her hips a little and I bite my tongue before I release an embarrassing groan when she presses her center against my hardened dick. "I can satisfy your needs too, ya know? You just need to ask nicely, sugar" She husks out, kissing the crook of my neck seductively and I chuckle at her.

"You want me to beg?" I ask and she hums in agreement, biting softly at my skin and nipping it. "Hell nah, I prefer to take a cold shower than beg, but nice try, Elizabeth"

"Fine" She sighs annoyed and pushes herself from me, leaving me sad and cold. "Good luck" She grumbles, bending to put some shorts on herself as I watch her with widen eyes at the sudden change of attitude. I push myself on the elbows just in time as she starts leaving the room. The hell?

"Hey, I was kidding. Liz, c'mon, Li-" I stop myself when the door snaps loudly, leaving me along in her bedroom. "What the fuck happened?" I ask quietly to myself as I throw myself back on the bed with a loud sigh.

I stay on the bed for some time, texting Florence and Harry about how last night went before I go to take quick shower. I'm happy to see my clothes still where I left them before our break. I don't spend too long there, wanting to see if Lizzie get over with her mood swings. I need to be understanding right now.