4

March 1, 2021 London

The thought about having another kid stayed in my mind since Lizzie told me about it. I'm surprised with myself how disappointed I am about this. I never thought about having another child when we're both in the peak of our careers, but now I do.

Now, I feel sad that my fiancée isn't pregnant. Max is a lot most of the time and I love him for this, but when I tasted how parenthood feels, I just want more. I'd never thought that I'd like being a parent, but here I am. I need to have more kids, to have a bigger family.

But, I suppose, it's just not the right time. Maybe soon in the future, who knows? Maybe after my next tour in the next two-three years. I'd love for Max to have siblings, having them feels amazing. I don't want him to be an only child.

For now, I'm just going to enjoy what I have now. Max and I got super close in the last months after we arrived in England because Lizzie works a lot, she's on set for half of the day and returns in the evening for night snuggling with us and putting our baby to bed together.

We always try to put him in bed together, the only exception is when someone is away. Which wasn't too often yet, only for a couple of days with Lizzie or a bit longer with me when I went on a small tour in 2019. But we try to stay together as much as we can, so he'd be with both of us mostly, not only with one parent.

But today is a special day for my son because his uncle is going to visit him for the first time in months. He stayed in Los Angeles during the pandemic and he'd probably fly to England as soon as he could, but to my surprise, he was filming a bloody movie and finished only last month.

Why is he filming a movie? I have no fucking clue, but oh well. It's going to be a good movie, though, because Florence has a main role, while Harry has the supporting one. Kinda cool if you ask me.

Maybe I should get into that too-

Anyway.

Harry finally flew to England a few days ago and he spent them with his mom, but today he's visiting us.

Max doesn't know about this because I wanted to be a surprise. Harry is his favorite uncle, for sure. He always spoils him like crazy, which Max loves. He's the best godfather for him ever.

And if you ask who his godmother is, then the answer is Ashley. Mary-Kate won to name our son with her letter, so we decided for the other twin to be a godmother. It seemed fair to us and they both were okay with this.

Lizzie left to set an hour ago and I made breakfast for us. As we're finishing the food, we hear a doorbell. Max looks at me confused, but I smile and shrug my shoulders as I go to open the door.

"Hello, mate" Harry greets me as soon as I see him, making me smile brightly at the younger man.

"Harry, hi" I breathe out happily, pulling him in a tight hug. I missed him so much.

"How are you?" He asks when he pulls away.

"Good, good" I reply as I let him inside the house. "You, Styles?"

"I'm well, happ-" His response is cut when we hear a loud scream behind me and before I know it, a small body collides with him.

"Uncle Harry!" Max exclaims excitedly, letting his uncle to lift him into a hug.

"Maxton!" Harry says, matching his tone and peppering the boy's face with kisses, making him giggle adorably. I look at them with pure adoration, enjoying the interaction between them.

Harry is such an important piece in my boy's life. He was a lot around him when he was born, helping us with him whenever he could or just simply wanted. It showed me how wonderful friend he is.