6

When I'm done with the phone call and send a quick text to Harry to just make sure Julianne told me the truth. I mean, I believe her because getting my number isn't easy, but I just want to be certain.

I'm aware that he won't answer me tonight, so I just walk back to my fiancée. A reporter just walks away from her, leaving her alone. Finally.

"Elizabeth" I announce myself, wrapping my arm around her waist. She immediately turns to face me, a big smile on her face.

"Who called you?"

"Wouldn't like to know, love?" I mutter teasingly, but when her smile falls, I swallow nervously. Why this woman has such an effect on me after years? "It was Julianne Moore. Apparently, she wants to meet with me"

"Julia? What? Why?" I chuckle at her confusion.

"I don't know. She only told me that she has some kind of offer for me. But I agreed to meet up with her tomorrow, though. Who knows? Maybe she has something interesting for me" I respond, shrugging lightly.

"I- Oh, wow. I didn't except that, but it won't hurt to check it out, huh?" She says and I beam because I was a little scared she'll be mad for not talking about it before I agreed.

I know it sounds a bit controlling, but it really isn't. We have a kid together, it's obvious we have to talk about going out. We both are busy with our careers, yet we need to make sure Max will have someone to stay with.

After some time, we drive back home and while Lizzie goes to check on our son, I go to our bedroom. I take off my suit, which leaves me only in boxers. I grab a clean t-shirt and walk to the sink.

I wash my face very thoroughly, like I always do after any event. But when I press a clean towel to my face, I hear Lizzie calling my name. I put the towel away and go to the bedroom.

My jaw drops at the sight of my naked fiancée, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Yo-Wha-" I stammer out, my body getting all hot and bothered. My mind is empty right now.

"Perry" Lizzie laughs at me, taking her bottom lip between teeth as she looks down. "Already?" She chuckles and I snap my eyes down, my face heating up at the small tent in my boxers.

"Fuck" I breathe out in embarrassment, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. But all what I see in my mind is Lizzie's naked body. As I gain my demeanor back, I open my eyes, gulping hard. "You're so bloody hot, fuck, Elizabeth" I mutter out, taking a step closer to her.

"I was hoping you'll like it" She husks out and I snort out.

"Like? Sweetheart, I love it so much. I love you so much" I say as I kneel between her legs. I immediately notice how wet she is. I wet my lips, feeling my throat going dry. "So, I'm on my knees for you. Was that your plan?"

"Mhm" She hums, smirking when I shiver under her touch. She caresses my cheek before she brushes some of my hair from my face and resting her head at the back of my neck. "You were so good tonight, being my biggest fan out there. How about, I'll reward you for this, sugar?" She suggests and my dick twitches at her tone.

Is her voice can be more sexy and luscious?

"H-How?" Is the only thing that can leave my mouth at this moment.

"Let me show you" She whispers seductively, wrapping her both arms around my neck and pulling me to her.

I don't hesitate to lean forward and take her lips between mine. She groans quietly when I press my whole body against hers, laying her on the bed. I push my tongue inside her mouth, gaining the dominance instantly.