eleven

*2/3 of this chapter it's a smut, you were warned*

July 28, 2017 Los Angeles

"Hi, I missed you" Elizabeth greets me as she opens the door to her house. I stand there with a bouquet of tulips and roses and a big smile on my face.

"Hi, love" I say back and hand her the flowers. "I thought you'll like them"

I take the moment she looks and smells the flowers to look her up and down. She's wearing a beige, loose pants with a white, striped t-shirt. She's bare foot and her hair's down, but has barrette on both side, preventing from falling any hair on her face. Her face pretty much free of make up, which I prefer, to be honest. She looks cute, adorable and so fucking gorgeous.

I wanted to look casual, but not too much, it's still a date and I want to impress a lady. I'm wearing a button-down, white, long sleeve shirt and pink, dress pants with white Converse.

 I'm wearing a button-down, white, long sleeve shirt and pink, dress pants with white Converse

"They're beautiful, thank you" She thanks me with a kiss on my cheek and invites me inside. I take my shoes next to the door and follow her inside.

Lizzie and I didn't see eachothers for a while. I came back from UK few days ago already, but she's been busy with the premieres of her two movies.

And today Lizzie invited me for a dinner in her house. I already knew where she lived and how her house looked outside, but inside I am for the first time.

She goes to put the flowers into water somewhere in the kitchen and I take this moment to look around of her house.

It's look very comfy, a lot of flowers and pictures around. I stand in front of one wall with a few pictures on it and smile, seeing Lizzie on all of them.

On one photo she's with two other girls, who look just like her and that reminds me about her sisters. The popular Olsen twins. They really look like freaking triplets

"Watcha doin'?" Lizzie asks suddenly from behind, making me flinch a little.

"Just looking around. You really look like twins, did you know?" I point out with a slight smirk.

"I might hear this once or twice" She replies with her own smirk. "The food is almost ready, go sit and I'll bring the food"

"Do you need some help" I ask politely, but she shakes her head.

"No, I'm good. Go sit" She says again and this time I do what she wants.

I sit and then after a few minutes she brings two plates with tagliatelle with tomatoes and greens. We start eating, having a small talk between. I really admire her as a person, how passionate she's about small thing, like she's not a super popular actress.

"Tomatoes are from my garden" She states proudly after asking her about her garden, because I saw it's pretty big earlier.

"Oh, really?" I ask, wanting to her more about after seeing how her eyes lighten up after my question.