sixty five

September 10, 2018 Los Angeles

"I was thinking..." Lizzie begins as I kiss her stomach sweetly.

Lizzie's only in cycling shorts and bra, laying on the bed with hair spread all over on the pillow. I look similar to her, sports bra and boxer shorts, my hair putter into a bun, so it doesn't bother my while I kiss my girlfriend's body.

She returned from Toronto yesterday, but she was too tired to do anything, so we just cuddled and fell asleep. Pretty common thing for us when one of us return after some time. But now is a new day and we're just getting into sexy time after we ate breakfast.

"Hm?" I hum quietly against her skin as I suck a hickey on her small bump. She's now almost 5 months pregnant, so her stomach is a little bigger.

"I still feel bad about missing your birthday and your album release" She mumbles and I rest my chin on her hipbone, opening my mouth to assure her for the millionth time that I'm not mad, but she puts her finger against my mouth, shushing me. I roll my eyes at her and kiss the tip of her finger softly. "How about I make it up to you?"

"What do you mean?" I question, looking at her expectantly as she bites her lip in thoughts. She hesitates a bit, shyness covers her face and the blush sneaks up onto her cheeks.

"You can do whatever you want" She says after a moment and I quirk my eyebrow questionably. "With me. You can fuck me whatever you want tonight. How that sounds?" She clarifies and I swear my dick just woke up.

"A-Anything?" I ask nervously, gulping slightly.

"Mhm. If I don't like something, I tell our safe word. So, will you use this opportunity or keep being suddenly shy about sex?" She chuckles softly, scratching the back of my head soothingly.

"I-I... I'm not shy about that" I cough, clearing my throat awkwardly and sit on my knees. She gives me an amused smirk and I take a deep breath. "But stop me if you won't like it, okay?"

"I will, don't worry. I trust you" She assures and I nod shakily, letting my eyes to fall on her chest.

I won't lie, I have a lot of things on my mind, but I want to do something that I can probably do only when she's pregnant. Did I've ever mentioned how Lizzie's tits grew up? They like doubled their size. It's crazy, but I love this so much.

"I want to fuck your tits" I say, not beating around the bush.

I was never shy about sex, not with Lizzie, so I feel comfortable to admit what I want. It works in both ways, I can't count how many times Lizzie asked me about trying something new.

"Okay" She smiles sweetly at me, not looking creeped out about my idea and it calms me nonetheless. "What do you want me to do, cherry?"

"Take off your bra for me, sweetheart" I order, standing up from the bed to take off my boxers.

At this point, I'm already semi-hard, so I don't need more than see and touch her tits to become fully hard. I watch intensely as props up on her elbow and unclips her bra with one hand. She's doing it very sexy and I lick my lips instantly at the sight of her big boobs full on display. I sigh and pull the boxers down. Lizzie hums happily at my dick and I smirk.

"Grab them and squeeze it for me" I request in low tone as I straddle her stomach, but keep my weight on me knees. I'm not going to sit on a pregnant woman, I'm not stupid. She does as I requested, making a little space between the breasts. She looks so hot, laying like this and waiting for me to just use her. "God, you're so sexy like this, Elizabeth. Just lay and look pretty, yeah?"

"Yes, Perry" She agrees and I hum contently.

I grab my dick, giving him a few pumps and coating him with my pre-cum. Then I guide him into the tight space between her boobs and shove him. The tip touches Lizzie's chin and I groan at the feeling. It's not like her pussy, but still so good. Especially when I see my dick in front of her face.