four

I open the door abruptly and run outside as fast as my legs can take me. I run for a less than a minute, because of how fast I was. I knock to the door three times and wipe my face from my tears, only leaving my red, swollen eyes.

I hide my hands behind my back as the door opens, revealing a brunette woman. She looks down at me and smile immediately.

"Hi, Perry!" She greets me happily.

"Hi, Ms. Styles. Is Harry home?" I ask the woman politely, trying to peek behind her and find my best friend.

"He is, dear. Do you want to come in?" She asks as she sees my uneasy attitude.

"I'd love to, Ms. Styles" I say with a shy smile. The woman moves from the door frame, letting me come inside.

"He's in his room, honey. Go on" She informs me and after I thank her, I run upstairs.

I knock on his door in our special way and he immediately opens the door for me, revealing his messy, brown hair. He has a big smile on his face, but it fades away when he sees my glossed eyes.

"Again?" He asks sadly and I nod slowly.

He takes my hand and lead me onto his bed. He sits with his back against the headboard and opens his arms for me. I don't hesitate as I throw myself into him and hide my head into the crook of his neck, letting my tears fall and wet his t-shirt. His arms wrapped around me tightly, giving me the comfort I need.

I wake up with tears in my eyes and ragged breathing. I look around the room, still dark, room, thanks to the curtains in this room. My eyes stop when they fall on the sleeping girl next to me. She's laying on her stomach, a sheet covers her lower body, showing her bare back. Messy hair all over the pillow and her face. Her hands securely tucked under her head.

I take a few deep breaths, calming myself from the nightmare, or should I say the dream?

I brush some hair from her sleepy face, making her scrunch her nose adorably under my touch. When I'm happy with the effect, I give a kiss to her hairline, lingering a moment longer to feel better after my restless sleep.

Surprisingly it helps me a little and I feel slightly more calm right now. Slowly, I remove myself for the bed, being quiet and not to wake her up. It's still early and we ended our activities pretty late. I'd go back to sleep too, but I never can after dreams like this. My phone shows that it's before eight, so it's not that early.

I put some boxers, sweats following after them. I pick my sport bra from the floor and put it on me and put a hoodie on top of it. I write Lizzie a quick note 'On the run, I'll bring breakfast' and leave it on the night stand next to her.

Silently, I leave my room, closing the door after me. I use the stairs to go downstairs and move past the reception, leaving the hotel. I breathe a few times with the fresh air and start jogging in the direction of the beach. After few minutes I arrive to my destination and I smile as I see the pretty sea.

And then I start running along the coast, listening a quiet sounds of waves and some bird's singing. I don't usually bring my phone on my little runes, because I want to clear my head and music wouldn't help with that. And if I'd have a phone with me, I'd be anxious about the time I'm running or someone could try to call me or some other shit, no, thank you.

I run so long that I reach the spot I met with Lizzie yesterday. I smile at the memories and turn around and start running back. I stop at the coffee shop near my hotel, they have a decent coffee. When I enter the shop, I realize that I have no fucking clue what Lizzie's drinking.