𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕.

Dominic Steele

Dominic Steele

" You okay Dom?" Carson pulled out an airpod as we walked towards the ice baths.

Ice baths had become our daily therapy session with each other now. Sure we lived together and talked almost every single second of the day. Our problems just spewed out when we were in the ice baths.

Maybe talking took our minds off of the freezing torment we'd repeatedly put ourselves through. I slowly came to the conclusion that it was a mind set thing, if I didn't think too much about it, I wouldn't feel the effects of it.

But my muscles sure would thank me for it.

No pain. No gain.

" What do you mean?" I clenched my teeth, hissing as I sunk into the tub of ice and slowly sat down. My fingers gripped the edge of the tub as I inhaled and exhaled breaths.

The chill of the ice ran down my spine immediately, chilling me to the bone.

" I mean," Carson sucked in his cheeks as he sat down as well." That you were going pretty hard with the weights today? Rhegan getting under your skin already?" He grins.

That's the problem... she wasn't even under me.

Slow???

Slow???

From the moment I gave her that fucking lap dance we moved at a pace the total opposite of slow. We were off to the races the moment the opportunity presented itself.

She was on me. I was on her. We were on each other.

Clothes discarded. Skin touching skin. Her slender fingers clawing at my hot skin, not getting enough of me. My hands gripped her ass harshly, hiking her body against mine as I slammed her into the nearest surface.

The wall.

My eyes clenched shut tightly as I entered her, a gasp leaving her lips and a grunt leaving mine as I sunk into her tight opening.

" Jesus christ and Nazarenth," I muttered as she sucked me in.

I stroked inside of her slowly, knowing that she wouldn't be able to take all of me tonight just by how tight she was. She pulled her mouth away from mine. It dropped open as her breathing caught in her throat and her eyes rolled backwards.

My head was ready big. I mean when you looked like me and got reminded of how good you looked on a daily basis, you would be overly confident and cocky too.

Seeing her react to me like this had my head blowing up like they did in those airhead commercials.

I missed those commercials.

" Jesus fucking christ," she mimicked me, eyes still clenched shut tightly. "That thing is going to split me straight in half. Rip to my fucking vagina."