𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒.

Waking up the next morning was hell

I can't believe that I drank that much in one setting... scratch that, I can believe that I drank that much in one setting. Sade's bloody mary mix would have to work miracles for us today. I could feel my having a rock concert with the amount of banging going on up there.

Besides getting shitfaced, I had the best time last night getting to know all of the girls a lot better. At one point throughout the night I was sure that Maya slipped up and confessed to picturing me and Dominic having sex... and hey, I would be lying if I didn't say that I wasn't doing the same to the rest of them.

Rhea and Anthonie looked like they loved it rough.Gianni and Natalia gave off freaks in the sheets. And don't even get me started on Alex and Viktor, I've heard about them on more than one occasion. At one point, I felt like a weirdo and was so drunk to the pint that I convinced myself that they could hear my thoughts.

If Dominc and I ever gave off a vibe regarding sex, it should be extra nasty with the way he fucks me.

I rolled over in the bed, feeling the warmth and hardness of his body pressed against mine. He rolled over, his hands gripping my sides as he buried his face into my chest and began leaving kisses on my exposed skin. " Good morning," my voice came out sounding like a dying cat thanks to the amount of butchering that I did to Ciara's Promise.

" Good morning," he said against my breast. " Sounds like somebody had a fun night."

I nodded, enjoying the feeling of traveling his amazing lips up the column of my neck, jawline, and chin. " I had the best time last night. Even had a pot brownie that was so good that I couldn't even tell it was a pot brownie."

" I think that's the point of an edible, Ice," Dominic laughs against my pursed lips. He grunted, the sound radiated again. " Give me a kiss."

" Morning breath," I reminded him.

" You know damn well that I couldn't give three fucks about morning breath. Now gimme kiss."

" Say please." I fluttered my lashes as his brown eyes bored into mine. He had just barely woken up and didn't look like he was in the mood for the games.

" Please," he gritted out, missing the enthusiasm that I expected since he oh so desperately wanted the kiss in the first place. I narrowed my brows, leaving my lips pursed and letting him think about his mistake in tone.

" Please," he pepped up.

" That's more like it," I smiled. " Closed lip only though." The only sign of protest was the roll of his eyes, however, he took what he was given and pressed his lips against mine, kissing them repeatedly.

" Okay! Okay! We have to get back to the hotel and start getting ready." I placed my palms against his hot chest, feeling his strong heartbeat beneath my palms. He places another kiss on my lips before pulling back and rolls out of bed, heading towards the bathroom.