𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎.

Dominic

Dominic

" Sl- slow down," my bottom lip was sore as I continuously bit into it. She was riding me like a crazed animal, my size be damned.

" You like that?" She moans, squeezing my neck as she rolls her hips erratically. My body was burning with the urge to take over but I could lie, seeing her like this, taking control and fucking me with a determination in her eyes.

" I love it!" I moaned, fingers itching to drive into that soaking wet pussy that was taunting me every time she came up and down, giving me flashes of her swollen clit. My thighs were slick with her arousal as she picked up her speed.

" Rh-Rhegan," her name was a plea on the tip of my tongue as I watched the sweat trickle between the valley of her breast and down her stomach.

Rhegan lets out a soft mewl as she grips her breast in her palms. " I c-can feel you in my tummy." As many times as she says it, it never gets old hearing. And I know, I know that she isn't lying.

Pressing my hand against her stomach, I feel my dick moving inside of her as she takes me inch by inch. " Look at you," I mused, straightening up to push a strand of sweaty hair that was matted to her forehead away. " I wish you could see yourself taking all of me inside of this tight pussy."

My muscles tighten in my lower abdomen as the bed rocks. " I'm going to cum so deep inside of you, that it won't have the chance to leak down your thighs."

" F-fu-" she inhaled as I started to drive upwards, meeting her rhythm quickly.

Before we knew it, we were moving as one. Our skin was slick and sweaty, rubbing against each other as our limbs got tangled. My mouth left needy and hot kisses along her neck and chest, careful not to leave too many marks. " Dom! Please!" She cried out as I thrust upward into her, the bed moving an inch.

" Please what?" I crooned as sweat trickled down the side of my face. " Please make me cum? Please don't stop? Please what? Fuck me harder? Tell me what you want, Ice. Tell me."

Her skin was hot to touch but I didn't care. I could handle the burn. If she was fire. I was ice. Our bodies moved with each other in rhythm. My ice licked her fire as I thrust upwards, grunting as I angle my hips, thrusting deeper into her walls.

She squeezes me tightly with her walls. My eyes roll backwards as it feels like she's sucking the life out of me. "Shit! Keep doing that, Ice. Keep sucking me in deeper."

She does it again and again and again.

I couldn't take it anymore.