66-A Knowles-Maraj Christmas Pt. 2

Vote and comment please!!!

Previously on The Succubus

      Before we left to meet the rest of the family, Nicki and I went into the bathroom and I wanted to take pictures so I had Nicki stand in front of my with her arms around my waist and my hand on her butt as she kissed my cheek once I clicked the button on my phone.

"That's my new screensaver" I grinned and told her and that made Nicki happy as now she wanted one so she made me hold the phone as she wrapped her arms around my waist and let me lift her by her waist with one arm so she could kiss me for the picture.

"You lift me like I weigh nothing" Nicki giggled out with her dimples sinking in her from her childlike grin.

"That's because you do weigh nothing to me. My strength makes lifting you feel like a toothpick in my hand"

"Oooh my hero" Nicki joked while fanning her face and I just chuckled as I took her hand and walked with her to go grab the babies so we could leave. They each looked so pretty in their blue outfits and I gave myself a pat on the back because doing three manes of wild curly hair actually turned out flawlessly tonight.

"Let's go feed our tummies because mama's starving" I cooed to my girls as we walked as family to the foyer. We weren't the last ones to get dressed so eventually everyone else came along and we all started being escorted to the boat by the Royal guards...

///////////////////////////////////

Bey POV

     After we got on the boat back to the mainland, I had the private cars take us to another one of the most expensive restaurants in Barbados because I wasn't gonna let my family get anything less than the best on this vacation

     After we got on the boat back to the mainland, I had the private cars take us to another one of the most expensive restaurants in Barbados because I wasn't gonna let my family get anything less than the best on this vacation. I'm paying for everything so all everyone had to do was sit and eat.

     When we arrived, I had reserved the entire building for us so that we could have privacy during our dining.

"Damn daddy you got it like that?" Nicki whispered into my ear knowingly as she stood at my side. I smiled cockily as I took her hand and escorted her to our tables behind the hostess.

      I ended up sitting with Brax and GiGi in my arms while Kamryn wanted to be all hung up on Nicki.

"Is Kammy twinning with mama?" Nicki asked as she brushed Kam's cheek and made my twin look at me with a smile. She had her curls slicked back like mine and she wore the same shade of dress as me. Her eyes wore the same amber shade as mine from looking at me and her little baby teeth made her look like a mini me tonight.

"Ma-ma" she giggled out with her cheeks blushing because she liked that she was my twin.

"Kam-ryn" I broke up her name just like she did mine and that made her giggle harder as she cowered into Nicki's chest bashfully.