23-tension and surprises

Vote and comment please!!!

Previously on The Succubus

"You know, you're very sexy when you're possessive. The sight of you claiming what's yours and marking your territory was such a turn on"

"Thank you , but sex talking me isn't gonna get you out of this one either Beyoncé" I dismissed her and the pout was now back on her face. She was still oh so sexy, but today she was gonna have to put in some work if she wanted any compliments from me. The rest of the drive was filled with her trying to get back on my good side and me living for this brief moment of power I had over her.

///////////////////////////////////

Bey POV

     Nicki has been ignoring me this whole car ride and I'm not liking it one bit. The most she's said is "mhm" and after that she's been silent.

"Nicki"

"..."

"Nic"

"..."

"Baby"

"..."

"Please stop ignoring me Angel"

"..."

"Onika!"

"Don't start that. You have no reason to be mad right now"

"But I said I'm sorry and I really mean it"

"And I said to prove it Beyoncè. So until I feel that you have, you're not getting nice Nicki" she said smartly as she continued to scroll though her phone and ignore me. I wanted to just grab the damn phone and throw it out the window because she wasn't giving me the time of day right now.

"I wish the fuck you would Beyoncé" she said aggressively and her tone of voice made me want to wrap my hand around her throat.

"Just because you're mad at me doesn't mean I'll tolerate you talking to me out the side of your neck Onika"

"Mhm okay, sure" She replied carelessly as she rolled her eyes. I could feel my hand twitch against her thigh from the attitude laced in her voice and my immediate response was a deep chuckle.

"Better be glad we have somewhere to be because otherwise I'd be fucking that attitude out of you with a quickness"

"Ooooh I'm so scared" she voiced while she raised her hands with fake fear.

She's lucky I'm trying to get back in her good graces.

She still needs the attitude fucked out of her.

Oh that'll come in due time G, but for now I'll let her think she runs shit. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt since I messed up, but once she forgives me I'll give her a thorough reminder of who's in charge...

We soon arrived back at the house and as per usual I opened her door for her, gaining a quiet "thank you" in return. I gave her my keys while I grabbed the bags from the backseat and followed her into the house. Inside, Nicki sat the keys down and started walking to the door to hell. Right as she was about to pull open the door, I used my free hand to hold it closed.

"What Beyoncé" she asked with annoyance in her voice.

"First, stop calling me by my government name. You only do that when you're mad at me and I don't like it"