5-Time's Up

Vote and comment please!!!

Previously on The Succubus
I put on my clothes and made my way to the door. Whoever it was needed their ass kicked for constantly ringing the damn doorbell. I quickly opened the door, frustrated and annoyed.

"WHAT?!" I yelled not paying attention to who it was yet.

"Now is that any way to greet me?" Said the voice that I haven't seen in months. My body instantly froze as I realized who it was.

How. the. fuck?
///////////////////////////////

Bey POV

"Heyyy Dad? What are you doing up here?" I said as I sped to hug him to try and divert his attention from wanting to snatch me up.

"I'll tell you the reason in a second, but right now I want an apology this instant! You're lucky I haven't whooped your ass from speaking to me like that"

Haha you got in trouble!

Shut it Giselle!

"I'm sooo sorry for yelling at you dad. I didn't know you were coming. If I would have known I wouldn't have yelled"

"Mhm, you're forgiven bumblebee" he said as he released me from his grasp. I then moved back to being in front of him.

"Okay, but seriously what's the reason for your visit?"

"I originally just wanted to come visit you and your sister. I had already been over Solo's, so you were my next stop. I assume I came at the wrong time though" He responded. At first I was confused because I didn't know what he was referring to, but as I saw where his eyes were pointing, I started blushing out of embarrassment. He was looking at the claw marks on my neck and shoulder from Onika. Thanks babe

"Umm-"

"You're fine, I was just teasing with you. I see you've found your one. I'm proud of you honeybee!" He said hugging me again extremely tight. It wasn't restricting my air, but it sure did hurt. Bipolar much?

"Dad you're squeezing the death out of me" I mumbled from his chest.

"Sorry baby. I'm just so excited! You've been dreaming of this since you and Solange were kids!"

"I know and she's everything I could have imagined and more! She already has me wrapped around her finger" I said gushing over my sleeping beauty upstairs.

"That's what a soulmate does to ya. You're mother has had me wrapped around her finger since the beginning of time and I wouldn't trade it for the world" He followed making Giselle aww.

No funny shit, but Im trying to get like then Bey.

Me too G. Me too.

"So, does my daughter's soulmate have a name?"

"Onika Tanya Maraj" I said proudly.

"Maraj as in Robert Maraj's daughter?"

"I'm going to assume so, why?"