73-Honeymooners Pt. 1

Happy Holidays my friends. Enjoy ❤️

Vote and comment please!!!

Previously on The Succubus

"I love you Mrs. M.K." she voiced making me cup the side of her face.

"I love you more Dr. M.K." I voiced and G turned her head to kiss my palm.

"Impossible because I love you most my soon to be doctor" she sincerely finalized, making me silently awe before guiding her head down to kiss her again.

     From there, G kept one hand around my waist as we walked towards the main area of the jet and got ready for takeoff with me smiling from ear to ear that I'd married the best woman in the universe...

////////////////////////////////////

Tanya POV

Once the jet had climbed to cruising altitude, G and I went to change out of our dresses. We walked upstairs to the bedroom and smiled as we took each other's dress off. Once we both were only in our undergarments, G wrapped both arms around my waist to pull my body against her as she walked us backwards until she hit the bed and sat down with me in her lap. I relaxed into her and laid my head back on her shoulder before I turned to her and locked eyes with her.

We just looked at each other contently as G rubbed my stomach soothingly. It was simply a moment to decompress as I caressed G's arm. After a few seconds, G grinned warmly as she kissed my forehead sweetly and hugged me tightly.

"Touching you relaxes me. Just being in your presence decompresses my entire body" she soothingly voiced, making my heart warm and my soul smile.

"You soothe me like no other woman in this world" I replied and that made her smile as she kissed me sweetly

"You soothe me like no other woman in this world" I replied and that made her smile as she kissed me sweetly. We stayed like this for a few more minutes before we both sighed from being relaxed as I looked back up at G.