27-Birthday Vacay Pt. 2

You're welcome! 😌

Vote and comment please!!!

Previously on The Succubus

"Happy Birthday Baby" Bey said lowly and Nicki thanked her before pecking her lips three more times. Bey then scooped Nicki up and carried her to the shower so that they could prepare for a VERY eventful day in Aruba...

///////////////////////////////////

★Bey POV★

     I had planned quite a few things for us today that would all lead to her big surprise tonight

     I had planned quite a few things for us today that would all lead to her big surprise tonight. First I was taking Nicki shopping at the high end mall where I also have her first gift waiting for her...

 First I was taking Nicki shopping at the high end mall where I also have her first gift waiting for her

"What's my limit?" She asked while she took me to her favorite place in the mall, Chanel.

"There isn't one" I told her and her eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store. She put more pep in her step until she made it to the Chanel store. She looked around with dollar signs in her eyes while I sat and watched her go crazy. She ended up getting four bags in three different shades of pink and one black one for variety. I didn't even want to know the total so I just swiped the black card and grabbed her bags. It was now my turn to take her somewhere and I knew she was gonna love what I got her. She's been nagging me for a certain thing since Halloween and last month I had one made for her. We entered the jewelry section of the mall and I led her to a shop that makes custom jewelry. I walked up to the counter and picked up the order before I turned to Nicki and handed her the box. I nodded for her to open it and when she did she grinned like a Cheshire Cat and engulfed me in a big hug.