35-Countdown

Vote and comment please!!!

Previously on The Succubus

"Solange, you're now the main receiver of information. Call me if the doctors try and do anything shifty while I'm gone and if ANYTHING happens to Nicki while I'm away, sister or not, both you and Michelle will be on my hit list" I threatened as I said a quick goodbye before walking out of the waiting room and walking to my car that Solo drove over from the mall. I quickly strapped in turned the engine on before pulling out of and starting my 2 1/2 hour drive....

Just a little while longer my love.

///////////////////////////////////

Giselle POV

I was sitting in my car waiting for this asshole to get off of his plane and after 2 1/2 hours of driving, I'm still as pissed as I was when I first left the hospital. Bey hasn't said a single word this whole ride and that's not good at all. A quiet Bey is either a pissed Bey or a broken Bey and right now I think she's both. I just called Solo to check up on Nicki and she said that she was still in the same condition that I left her in. I was trying to get this shit done as fast as possible so that I could be back with my babies. As soon as Robert gets in this car, I'm staying dead silent because I'm positive that if I say something and he says something slick, I'm gonna snap and kill him before we make it to our destination and I can't have that.

     After waiting for another hour, he finally stepped out of baggage claim and I flashed my lights at him to alert him of my presence. As soon as he started walking to the car, I began counting down from ten to bring my anger down. Once he put his bags in the car and put himself in the passenger seat, I bluntly asked him for directions to this special destination and he quickly got to talking in fear that I'd follow through with my promise. I pulled off of from my parking spot and drove out of the airport before letting him direct me to where we were going.

"How long has she been under so far?" He asked and I really wasn't in the mood to have small talk, especially with the main culprit of her downfall.

"Around 7 hours" I answered monotonously as I kept my eyes on the road. He simply nodded softly and I gripped the steering wheel harder from how nonchalant he was acting.

"Were you two ever able to find the sexes of the babies? Ya know, before everything happened?" He asked quietly and my teeth were grinding again due to how much I wanted to strangle him for opening his mouth.

"Yes, but I couldn't enjoy it for long due to your bullshit" I answered and I could see him about to open his mouth to say something in defense, but I wasn't here for it.

"If you weren't so useful to me right now, I'd have killed you as soon as you planted yourself in the passenger seat of my car. So I suggest you keep that in mind the next time you try and speak to me" I spat angrily, making him sigh before shutting his mouth to only speak when he needs to give me directions. As usual, he still seemed so nonchalant about everything and I couldn't stand it.

"Do you not feel any remorse or guilt right now?" I asked as I stopped at a red light.

"Cause it seems like you don't give a shit that you're only daughter is fighting for her life along with your grandchildren who are SUFFERING due to your inconsiderate lying!" I yelled and he only looked at me with guilt in his eyes.

"I never intended, nor did I want to put her in danger"

"So you just decided to skip danger and go straight for death?" I asked aggressively as I continued to make him feel like the piece of shit he is. Robert just sighed again and oh no, I wasn't done yet. Now he's gotten me started and I won't stop until he understands how detrimental his choices were to influencing Nicki today.