26-Birthday Vacay pt.1

Change of plans y'all (see what I did there), due to my geographically challenged ass, I chose a destination where there is NOOOO chance of cruising from Texas even if you tried. So to make the story more realistic, the new destination is Aruba (You can leave from Galveston, Texas with only one stop so boom). It's probably not a big deal to a lot of you, but it is to me. This chapter is hella long and I still had to cut it into two parts, but anyways...  😂

Vote and comment please!!!

Previously on The Succubus
We proceeded to eat and then get into our sleep attire which was very little before we got under the covers and Nicki assumed her regular position of laying on my chest with her head in my neck, her legs wrapped around mine like a snake and her hands underneath my sleep shirt. She easily fell back asleep and since that wasn't the case for me, I turned the t.v. on and watched wild-n-out until I eventually got sleepy and dozed off with my hands rubbing Nicki's back and massaging her butt.

This is gonna be her best birthday ever!

///////////////////////////////////

12/3/19 (Day 2)
★Nicki POV★

I slowly woke up to the beaming sunlight and cool sea breeze that the ocean air brought in. It was refreshing and being in the comfort of my baby's arms only made this moment feel more serene. Bey's soft, light snores were quietly heard beyond the natural ambiance and that made me look up at the caramel beauty. Without a second thought, I started tracing her features that were heavily illuminated by the bright rays of the sun. Her skin was free of any blemishes or imperfections, but lightly painted with the most subtle beauty marks that ran down from her face to her neck. I had a weird habit of playing connect the dots with them when I was bored. Next was her honey blonde hair that was still neatly pulled into a loose ponytail with just the tiniest bit of stragglers here and there. Then her perfect eyebrows that had a small hitch on the right one, but she always brushed the hairs up to try and hide it. Trailing down some were her eyes that housed the most deep pools of honey that gained hints of green when in the light. They were my second favorite feature of hers. I then danced my finger down the bridge of her nose and to her soft, plump limps that I loved having against mine. Next her slightly chiseled jaw that would always clench when she was mad or being teased. Tracing up her jawline, I was met with her ears that she greatly despised and always covered with five plus earrings to counteract the size. I made my way back down her jawline and neck until I finally trailed my finger along the length of her collarbone.

"What are you doing?" I heard her groggily say in her morning voice, which was even lower and raspier than her usual deep voice. I was briefly stunned by her sudden alertness, but I quickly recovered.

"Admiring the view" I answered while I drew swirls along her collarbone. A small grin rose on her face as she grabbed my wrist and brought my palm to her lips, kissing it softly twice before lacing her fingers with mine. Her eyes slowly crept open to reveal the dazzling orbs of honey I look forward to seeing all the time. The more she held them half open, the more the little flecks of green started to appear and they never ceased to mesmerize me.

"Hi" she voiced once her eyes met mine, making me smile sheepishly.

"Hi" I replied with the same tone, gaining a short chuckle from her.

"How was your sleep?"

"Good. I can't really remember much of the things that happened last night. Only eating and changing but that's pretty much it"