4-Mornings

Vote and comment please!!!

Previously on The Succubus
"Come here angel" she spoke lowly before laying on her back again. I slowly turned over and moved so that I was now laying on her chest. I wrapped my leg around her like a snake and grabbed onto her sleep shirt. This instantly soothed me. She carefully wrapped her arms around my waist and placed another kiss on my forehead. I snuggled into her more, feeling secure and warm in her arms.

"Goodnight Angel" she whispered softly.

"Goodnight B.B." I said leaning up to place a kiss on her cheek. I could feel her blushing and grinning from it, which made me smile on the inside. I retreated back to my original spot on her chest, snuggling up again and proceeded to close my eyes and fall asleep with only one thought left on my mind.

I could get used to this!

Bey POV

     I woke up to a large weight on top of me, restricting me from moving. I looked down and saw that yesterday wasn't a dream at all. Onika was laying snuggly into my neck with her legs contorted around my body. My arms were wrapped around her t-shirt clad waist, since for right now I couldn't touch her.

      Nicki slightly stirred which made me see if she was waking up. I could feel her deep breaths on my neck and it indicated that she was still in a deep sleep. I slowly turned and checked the time and saw that it was 10:15, which meant that Onika needs to eat soon. She hasn't ate since before she was drained and that's not good. Especially for a cambion who hasn't been released yet. I leaned down to her ear and started trying to coax her out of her slumber.

"Angeel" I whispered, getting nothing in return.

"Wake up for me love" I whispered, receiving a stir from the tiny woman laying on me, but still no response. I placed light kisses on her forehead and cheek and rubbed her back slowly. Her eyes slowly started to open, revealing those sparkling chocolate orbs that I've been dying to see.

"Good morning Angel"

"Good morning B.B." She spoke with her cute, raspy morning voice. It had a hint of an accent in it, which told me that she hasn't always lived in Texas.

"How was your sleep gorgeous?"

"Great! You're really comfy, just to let you know" she said innocently with a cheesy grin on her face. I chuckled before feeling her move and cuddle back into my neck.

"Oh no you don't" I spoke as I flipped us over, leaving me on top now in between her legs, hovering over her with my hands beside her head.

"Whatttt?" She whined with her arms covering her face, making me quickly nudge them off. I placed my nose against hers and tried not to get lost in her eyes.

"One, stop whining, and two, don't ever cover up your beautiful face because then I won't be able to bask in your beauty!" I voiced. She instantly blushed and looked away from my gaze.

"But I'm sleepy" she whined again while trying to push me off. I didn't budge and instead and I started placing kisses all over her face to annoy her.

"Stop it Bey!" She yelped out as she tried to fight my kisses. I smiled at her attempt to overpower me.

"Are you gonna wake up for me?! Cause if not then no!" I countered as I continued my venture across her face. Not one spot was left un kissed and I was about to start making another trip around her face.