36-Breaking News

Vote and comment please!!!

Previously on The Succubus

"I missed you" was the last thing I heard her say before I was consumed by all of the nights I hadn't been able to sleep. The one thing that stayed throughout my dreams though was the steady rhythm of her heartbeat and I think even my body knew that I needed to hear it in order to fully relax and once I finally did, I remember the calming words that set off my array of dreams.

I got my babies back

///////////////////////////////////

Nicki POV

     Its been a day since I've woken up and my hospital room door has been a revolving door ever since then. Tons of family and friends have come to see me and I've been very grateful for the support system that I've grown to have. Bey has been able to finally rest and I've seen a vast improvement in her ever since she's gotten to finally settle down. She's slowly reverting back to her upbeat self and I was glad to see her happy after all that's happened. Right now, Giselle's in control and I've never seen her so protective. Now don't get me wrong, both Bey and Giselle are extremely caring and protective, but where Giselle amps it up is her blunt, emotionless, don't give a fuck attitude that she'll show to anyone, but her parents and me. She's takes daddy demeanor to a whole new level and even though she's usually a cocky, persuasive, sex driven animal, she knows when it's time to be serious and I love getting to see that. Bey and Giselle are very similar, but it's the little things that make them different, but equally important in my life...

     My dad was supposed to be coming sometime today and I was very curious as to what the hell he could've done that was so bad that I almost lost my life and my babies' lives because of it. I'm a little scared too because Giselle said that he was on her death list and the way she said it had an evil tone behind it, so in my father's best interest, I told G to stay quiet until I've heard the full story. I honestly tried to have G switch control with Bey, but that was pointless because Bey wants to kill him just as bad, if not more than Giselle. Also, Giselle told me upfront that if it looked like I was becoming too stressed out, she would step up and handle the situation to keep me and the babies okay.

As far as health goes, I haven't had any problems and I definitely don't feel as drained as I did before. The only pain I'll have is when the babies move and man do they never stop. Like right now, I can feel one of them moving to my side and since there's three of them, if one moves, another has to in order to deal with their cramped wiggle room.

"G baby" I called her and she then took her glasses off before looking up from her laptop.

"Come feel this" I said excitedly and she swiftly came over so I could put her hand on the side of my stomach.

"What is that, a head?"

"I think it's a butt" I said comically before I felt another slow stretch on the other side of my belly.

"At least they're moving while I'm awake and not trying to move when I'm about to go to bed" I acknowledged with a grin as Giselle chuckled and rubbed my stomach soothingly. My stomach has gotten significantly larger in the last couple of weeks and by looking at the ultrasound, they're still quite small, but since there's three of them, that makes my stomach grow larger than normal.

"Babe, I'm hungry" I complained, making Giselle turn her gaze to me.

"What do you want?"

"I want fried chicken, but the babies want fried rice" I whined and Giselle only shook her head.