39-New Additions

Vote and comment please!!! This chapter took some time to write since it's so long so as usual I'd really appreciate it if y'all showed a lot of love!

Previously on The Succubus

"Everything's gonna be okay. Remember, positive out, positive in" she coached while I took deep breaths and started trying to calm down. Bey then started up the car and pulled off from the garage while I endured another terrible contraction.

And I thought things were finally gonna get better.

///////////////////////////////////

Nicki POV

     This car ride has been absolutely terrible. My contractions have gotten closer together and they're excruciatingly painful. With each contraction, I'll have to squeeze Bey's hand because they're so bad.

"I'm beating Solange's ass for this" Bey huffed under her breath as she sped through the lonely streets of Houston. The only downside to living in a secluded area was that it was a forty five minute drive to get to most places and right now forty five minutes was feeling like an eternity.

"When you do, get a hit in for me please" I tried to joke, but laughing only made the pain worse. Bey had already called mama and told her to come down because I really wanted her with me just as much as I wanted Bey with me.

"B-Bey this hurts so fucking bad" I cried out while I held my stomach with one hand and squeezed the life out of Bey's hand with the other one. The contractions were radiating through my body and I knew for sure that if these were minor contractions, then I was gonna pass out before we got to the major ones.

"We're almost there Baby" she tried to comfort me while rubbing the back of my hand with the pad of her thumb. When my contraction had finally ceased, I noticed something weird.

"Bey, something doesn't feel right" I spoke up, making Bey briefly look at me with concern.

"What kind of wrong? Wrong as in what happened last time wrong?"

"No, I don't feel like I'm gonna collapse, but something feels off. I can sense it" I told her worriedly as I laid my head against the window to savor my few moments of no contractions. Soon another contraction hit me like a freight train and each one was taking my breath away from how bad they felt. During the car ride, Bey started helping me do those breathing techniques that she coaches me through every time I'm stressed and it was very hard to breathe through a contraction, but I was trying my hardest. I was so thankful when I finally saw bright lights and a giant, red "emergency room" sign. Bey luckily found a parking spot right by the entrance and was quick to get me out of the car. My door flew open and Bey was trying to get me out, but I could feel another contraction coming.

"Wait, I can feel anot- S-S-Shit" I grunted out in pain while I tried breathing through it. Shaky, rattled breaths were slowly escaping my mouth because my body was trembling from how much pain was flowing through me. Bey squatted down and rubbed my thigh soothingly while I squeezed her shoulders and voiced my sounds of pain. Her free hand wiped my involuntary tears and the warmth of her hand made me nuzzle into her from the comfort it was giving me.

When the contraction finally subsided, Bey helped me out of the car and walked us inside. I'm gonna assume that Michelle told some of the nurses that I was coming because Bey didn't even have to alert anyone before I was put in a wheelchair and rolled down to a room. Inside, Michelle was waiting for us with her equipment beside her and my body felt drained from all of these contractions.