67-New Years, New Beginnings

Vote and comment please!!!

Previously on The Succubus

"You have an hour left of your Christmas Cinderella story" she voiced with a chuckle and I simply kissed on her neck.

"And we plan to be fucking you until the clock strikes twelve so turn over baby" I fired back at her as I pulled the strap out while simultaneously leaning back up to give Sol wiggle room.

"You're not funny" she deeply spoke as she flipped onto her back. I didn't even answer her immediately because I was too busy spreading her legs and getting in between them to kiss her.

"You're right, I'm hilarious" I playfully responded against her lips while I switched control with Rih.

We meant it when we said we were trying to break our record and by midnight, we'd bumped it from making Solange cum 3 times to 6. In my defense I did say I was planning to show my appreciation and I think that message was accurately received...

///////////////////////////////////

Solange POV

I was in a deep sleep, dreaming about rainbows and flying in space until my body started feeling kisses on it which prompted me to slowly pull away from my dream state.

"Wake up wifey" Rob whispered as she kissed my cheek repeatedly with the softest of touch while rubbing my chest.

I was still incoherent so I wasn't answering her so she kept pulling me awake with her sweet kisses and whispers. Eventually I woke up, but I just pretended to still be sleep so I could get more love.

"You gotta wake up moon child..." she whispered as she kissed all over my face. I swear I could stay like this all day if it meant I could be spoiled by Robyn.

"We've slept in too long. You can't keep dreaming about stars when you're missing the biggest one" she sweet talked and I hummed because when Robyn was like this she could say the most incredibly meaningful, but soft words and it always made me feel like a kid when my mom would wake me up. Robyn would always called me her moon child because I'd stay up all night if I wanted to. It was more meaningful because my mom actually called me her lunar baby since Bey was her solar baby, but Robyn immediately knew I had a connection with the dawn of evening once she saw how I'd work hours on end just to make every task I was working on perfect. I wouldn't leave until there were no errors and Robyn became the stopwatch in my life because she knows when I need to just chill and relax even when I feel I can't. She's my equalizer and I never knew how much she helped me not go overboard until she stepped into my life and reeled me in every time I'd throw myself far out into a sea of work, stress and anxiety.

"SoSo open them eyes" she sweet talked as she pecked my lips and subtly gasped when I kissed her a little harder.

"Big baby. Why do you hate waking up so much?"

"Because when the sky's awake, I'm awake. Nighttime is my sunshine"

"You sound so cute. My little night owl" she grinned and voiced with her soft hand on my cheek.

Yeah I loved being babied

Since I was still getting adjusted to being awake, I laid my head on her chest and wrapped my arms around her waist so I could be more comfortable. Although when Robyn started massaging my scalp with her nails I almost fell back asleep.