29-New Years

Vote and comment please!!!

Previously on The Succubus

"Stop pouting big baby" she voiced before pecking my lips sweetly, making the whipped grin rise on my face again from her touch.

"That's better. Now come on and let's go to bed" she voiced sleepily as she walked towards the steps with me in tow. Along the way, I turned all the lights off and shuffled up the steps with Nic so that I could get ready for bed.

///////////////////////////////////

Omniscient POV

Today was New Years Eve and the whole gang was together. Kelly, Tim, Titan, Michelle, Terry, Trey, Solange, Robyn, Nicki, Bey and finally Mrs. and Mr. Knowles had all came together for a holiday getaway all planned by Bey. Each year a new person in the family picks the destination and the family follows along for the trip so this time it was Bey's turn. Her aunts and other cousins would be coming down later that evening so they wouldn't miss the New Years activities. Their destination this time was Oahu, Hawaii and Bey chose this spot for a very special reason. As per usual, Bey had events planned for them for the whole day because she didn't want anyone to be bored while they were here.

"Bey this is NICE!" Michelle said dramatically as she looked at where they'd be staying.

"Yeah baby, this is really pretty" Nicki added on from beside Bey

"Yeah baby, this is really pretty" Nicki added on from beside Bey. When they arrived in Hawaii, Bey told each person that their party would have their own water cabin so now that they have finally made it to their cabins, Bey started giving out keys.

"The order is as follows. Kelly, Tim and Titan in one, then Michelle, then Nicki and I, Sol and Robyn, then Terry and Trey, next is Rocky and Cole, Aunt E and Angela, and lastly Mama and Daddy" Bey voiced as she handed everyone their keys.

"Go get settled and we'll all meet each other here in an hour to go to the beach" she continued and Sol gave her a firm salute.

"Understood Dr. Knowles!" She said and Beyoncé rolled her eyes at her sister before leaving everyone to split up and go find their cabins. Nicki followed Bey with one hand laced with hers and the other dragging along her own luggage. When they finally made it to their cabin, Nicki took the keys from Bey and unlocked the door. Inside, she was once again wowed by the interior. Sitting in the middle of everything was a California King bed with leis and a welcome basket sitting on top of it. On the outside, there was a deck with a hammock style type of contraption that let you lay on the water and an outside table for eating.

Both women sat their luggage down and began to settle down a little until it was time for them to get changed. On their down time, they put their toiletries in the bathroom and went ahead and sat out their chosen attire for tonight's New Years festivities. Nicki also went ahead and laid her flat iron out since she knew she was gonna be using it later on for her and Bey's hair. Soon it became time for them to get ready, so they quickly began to change into their bathing suits. Once they were ready, Bey put on her sun hat and Nicki threw on her cover up before the two headed out of the water cabin.