38-Play Time is Over

Vote and comment please (and I mean that! This chapter's hella long so PLEASE show love babes)!!!

Previously on The Succubus

"Yes please. I still want more rounds, just after a nap" she answered and I kissed her cheek in understanding before standing up with her in my arms and walking us upstairs to the bedroom where I laid us down and pulled out before Nicki laid on her side with her leg tangled with mine and her hand roaming down my body until it reached it's destination of wrapped around my dick. That's been her new weird sleeping position, her hand has to be either in my underwear, cupping my pussy or wrapped around my dick territorially and I would be blatantly lying if I said I didn't enjoy her new possessive habit. Within minutes she was out like a light while I watched t.v. and I already knew that I'd be sleep soon judging by my now droopy eyelids. When I finally fell asleep, I didn't wake up until Nicki was stroking me again and her lips were slowly putting hickeys up my neck to wake me up for more rounds of sex.

///////////////////////////////////

9/3/20
Nicki POV

Today is the day that Michelle and Lauren planned my baby shower on and since Bey's birthday is tomorrow, we decided that this would not only be a surprise announcement of the genders and even the announcement of me having triplets to some, but it'll also be a pre-celebration for Bey's birthday. She told me that she only wanted to go out to eat with her family and friends which I'm making happen, but I also want to have the tiniest party for her even if it's not really for her.

     Over the last month, the babies have grown so big and it's amazing that I only have one more month left until these babies will finally be out of the womb and in my arms. I've been able to accurately distinguish between the three and I've figured out their sleep patterns. Nugget #1 likes to stay high up and she's usually the first to wake up early in the morning because that's when I get major chest pains and it usually feels like a bubble under my diaphragm. Nugget #2 usually stays laying sideways near my back and he's the most wiggly baby out of the three. He's always the 2nd to wake up and when's he's up and active, I'm usually doing classwork or cooking and he's the main reason why my back hurts all the time. I call him my study buddy because he seems to like the sound of typing on a laptop and I've noticed that he's the most receptive to sounds. Last but not least nugget #3 seems to be my night owl. She likes to get up and move around right when Bey and I are just about to turn in for the night. Which usually ends up in me constantly having to use the bathroom and having Bey rub my lower stomach to help me sleep at night.

Recently though, I've felt them all shift from their usual spots and I've kept track of where they've moved. All three of them have now dropped down and they're all upside down which was indicated by the constant kicking I get to my upper stomach. Another thing different is that I'm now getting terrible heartburn, which Michelle informed us was most likely due to the babies having an abundance of hair, which I kind of expected since both Bey and I have a ton of hair. I've also noticed that they absolutely love when Bey sings to them as do I, so whenever I need one of them to settle down, I'll call Bey and they literally gravitate towards her voice. Other times when I can't sleep at night due to them kicking, Bey will make me get up and slow dance with her around the room since they also seem to settle down when I'm moving slowly. That's probably been my favorite part of my pregnancy, the late night dancing sessions because I'll barely want to move, but it's always fun when Bey gets all excited when we've reached this last resort at night.

She's gotten so excited for the babies and I didn't even know she could've gotten any more excited. She loves going shopping for them and it's been a joy to see her transformation into mama Bey. Her biggest accomplishment has been decorating the nursery and she's been hiding it from me ever since she's finished it because she wanted to surprise me today. A funny thing about Bey is that she's always one step ahead of you. This past weekend, I told her that she was gonna have to give up the fancy cars for a minute since a lot of them are extravagant two seaters, but oh no, Bey's exact words were "you are completely out of your mind if you think I'm giving up my fancy cars" and when I looked at her skeptically, she pulled me to the vault and showed me another surprise she'd been working on since I hit my second trimester. As the car elevator lifted up, I was then amazed by her new custom car, which was an Escalade with a super spacious, custom interior and I could only marvel at the genius that is Bey.