22-Thanksgiving part 1

Vote and comment please!!!

Previously on The Succubus

"So what do ya say Angel? Can daddy pleasure that pretty pussy of yours some more?" She asked while she twirled the wand in her hand. I quickly verbalized an eager yes and from then on we took turns pleasuring each other until we were both spent, using every toy in that red box and even combining some of them...

///////////////////////////////

Bey POV

"Nic have you seen my phone?" I asked from in the closet.

"You left it in the bathroom baby. Have you seen my shoes?"

"They're right beside me" I answered and soon after she came walking in to grab them.

"You look nice babe" she complimented while she leaned against the wall to put her heels on.

"Thank you! You look very beautiful yourself" I replied, making her smile. I then looked back into the full body mirror and finished buttoning up my shirt. I fixed my collar and watched Nicki walk up to me from behind and turn me around. She put her hands on my shirt and unbuttoned the first two buttons again.

"Now you can see your chains" she voiced while staring at my now revealed cleavage. I chuckled and brought her chin up by my fingers.

"Is that the real reason why you unbuttoned them, because your mouth is saying one thing, but your eyes are telling me another"

"Yes and also because I wanted to be able to do this..." she said as she put her lips to my chest and placed a wet kiss on the valley of my breasts. I pulled her head back up by her jaw and gave her a reprimanding stare.

"You just couldn't help yourself, could ya?" I replied lowly while I lightly held her throat.

"NoPe" she answered sweetly, popping the "p" before leaning up to peck my lips lovingly. Even in heels she was significantly shorter than me and it was always cute seeing her rise to her tip toes to reach my lips.

"Your lips are soft B.B."

"Thanks, they get moisturized by you every night" I responded, making her suck her teeth and roll her eyes.

"See, you just had to go nasty with it"

"It wouldn't be a Beyoncé answer if it wasn't" I replied, making her roll her eyes again. I still had my hand on her throat so I squeezed it some and that quickly caught her attention.

"Remember what I said about rolling them eyes Nic"

"Sorry daddy"

"You're forgiven" I told her before I released her from my hold and kissed her once more. There was excess lip gloss on her now, so I used my thumb to wipe it off. After that she took a step back, letting me fully look at her appearance.