37-Back to Normal

Vote and comment please!!!

Previously on The Succubus

Now feeling that same sleepy feeling I had before, I fully laid down beside G, making her instinctively wrap her arm around my waist securely and turn her body so that she was spooning me with her head resting right above mine. While sleeping, she subconsciously started rubbing my stomach to soothe me and soon I was knocked out just like her.

///////////////////////////////////

8/14/20 (2 months later)
Bey POV

     Things have finally settled down over here

Things have finally settled down over here. Nicki's now back home with me and the only major feedback that she was given on the day of her release was that for the next four months, she'll need regular blood transfusions to make sure that she doesn't end up like how she was again. So now, every month she'll go in and her mother will give her blood so that it can help combat the vast amount of draining happening to her body. Now that Nicki is 7 months pregnant, she's now had her 3rd blood transfusion and it's helped her a lot. It's now very rare that she'll get as bad as she was before her hospital scare, but when she does, we know that it's time for her to get another transfusion.

As far as the babies, they've started kicking like crazy and they never wind down. At least one of them are always up and each of them have their own sleep pattern. Nicki's noticed how to distinguish between the three because of where they like to settle in her stomach and so now we call them nugget 1, 2, and 3 since they don't have names yet. I've given Nicki the task of handling the names because I feel that she'll do a better job than me, plus I want to be surprised.

In terms of health, there have been some scares due to the conflicting bloodlines, but we've been keeping positive and the blood transfusions seem to be stabilizers for them. I've been trying to keep Nicki stress free, and she's been trying herself, but there are times where she relapses and gets scared for them. Overall, we've been taking it one week at a time and the closer we get to her due date, the more hopeful and determined we get for these babies.

I've been back at work and Nicki's been continuing her studies at home. Usually she'll do classwork until I get home or until she finishes off her daily agenda which she's still VERY adamant about. Her morning sickness has thankfully gotten better in this last trimester, but the mood swings have doubled in intensity along with the cravings and the sex drive. Tanya has now finally returned back to her crazy, insane ways and it's been funny seeing the two flip flop between moods unless they get angry to which I then try and steer clear of them to save myself.

Now that I'm back at work. I've been thrown back into the routine of waking up at four in the morning every day and leaving around one which is actually nice since Nicki usually gets up around eight of nine. So I'm not away for long. Plus some days I'll work from home if I'm not feeling like sitting at an office. So today, I chose to come in and work on sight instead of stay home and I've been bombarded by meeting after meeting. This has been the only time I've actually been able to sit at my desk since I was pulled into a meeting as soon as I walked in.