1-Mondays

Vote and comment please!!!

Onika POV

It was just another Monday at University of Houston and that meant that I had Mythology with Dr. Knowles. She was the strictest and most intelligent teacher on campus. Also by far the sexiest. She had degrees and masters in almost every subject and a doctorate. She also spoke 12 different languages fluently, which was pretty cool to me. From the little bit of info she gave us in the beginning of the year, she was 25, a Houston native and went to UoH herself. This information didn't really explain how she got so many degrees in such little time, but nobody ever questioned it. She told us that the reason that she chose Mythology was because that was the most interesting class that she had ever took in college, so she stuck with it. Everyone on campus who had her dreaded going to her class. Not because she couldn't teach, but because of her strictness. I don't get how a teacher could be so rude, but so fine at the same time. Her skin was always glowing with zero blemishes or imperfections, she stood 5'7 with the body of an Angel. Her toned thighs, her blonde and curly hair, her bright hazel eyes and her ASS, WOO was she blessed. She had such a commanding voice that you had no choice, but to pay attention to and the way she carried herself matched that. It was almost unnatural how perfect she was.

     She didn't have favorites in the class, but she certainly had people that she didn't favor at all and I was one of them

She didn't have favorites in the class, but she certainly had people that she didn't favor at all and I was one of them. Ever since the first day when I transferred here and came in late from being lost she has disliked me. Or at least I think she does. She's never given me a reason to believe otherwise. For example she's always on my case. I think she wakes up and says "Hmm what can I get on Onika for today?". Also she always focuses on me solely when doing things. Out of all forty students in the class, she chooses to always focus on me like I'm the problem child, even though I'm the top student in the class! And you know what the saddest part about all of this is? I love every bit of it. From the constant stares, to the desk check ups to see if I'm doing my work, to the large amount of times that she's put me on the spot when I've zoned out drooling over her. It all excites me! Something about her interests me. Her dominance pulls me in and I don't know why. I think it's the fact that she constantly shows that she doesn't favor me, but also constantly puts all of her attention on me. In all honesty I think that she has a hidden soft spot for me that she covers with her rude remarks and bad attitude. I don't know the reason why though if that was the case, and I don't think I ever will.
//////////////////////////////
I tend to get to her class pretty early each time my apartment is close by. She hasn't had a problem with it so I kept doing it. As I walked into class Dr. knowles' room I saw that she was setting up the PowerPoint for today's lecture. I could see it on the large screen at the front of the classroom. We were learning about some creature that I had never heard of before. It had large wings, a long tail and looked to be quite tall in stature. The creature had a womanly shape, with glowing grey eyes and long, sharp horns. The face was human like, but with all the extra scary bits. In fact the creature was stunning! Something about that creature unsettled, yet intrigued me, but I just shrugged it off, claiming my uneasiness as a result of seeing such creature.