47-First New Year's

Hey y'all, so with everything that happened yesterday with my update acting weird, I'd really appreciate it if y'all commented a lot please! I love y'all ❤️ Also there was supposed to be gifs, but I updated the app and now they don't play correctly so I'm just fed up. But enjoy 💗

Vote and comment please!!!

Previously on The Succubus

"Alright, there's six master bedrooms and Nicki and I are taking the main one. Momma and Daddy get the next one, then Sol you and Rob get the next. Then Aunt E and Angela and Kelly, Titan and Tim get the next two, meaning that whoever gets here first out of the rest of the crew gets the last master" Bey announced and we all nodded in understanding before Bey directed each person to their rooms, me using my air powers to make it look like I was walking normally, but in reality my feet were gliding a touch above the ground. I think everyone felt the same about not needing a tour tonight and with that we all went to our respective rooms and got settled in before officially turning in for the night.

///////////////////////////////////

Bey POV

     The morning glow that peaked through the curtains shined against my eyelids, prompting me awake by its intensity and causing me to groggily creep my eyes open. Once my pupils adjusted to bright light, I let out a sleepy yawn that came with a full body stretch and a few cracks hear and there.

     My gaze first fell on my little nuggets who were sleeping peacefully in their bedside crib, side by side with their pacifiers in their mouths and their hands connecting them in different ways. I grinned sleepily from seeing them so content and yawned once more before I checked on my other baby.

     Before looking back I already knew where she was. Last night, instead of falling asleep in her usual position of on my chest, she ended up behind me spooning me with her head laying soundly on my back and her arm wrapped around my waist; her hand nestled between my legs in my underwear and her legs tangled with mine. Looking back, I saw her sleeping just as peaceful as the babies with her body cuddled up behind me, her cheek resting against my back and her face wearing a cute pout from her being sore.

She's gonna really feel everything when she wakes up.

    We stayed in this position for a few more minutes as I woke up some more until I eventually made the decision to start my day. I cautiously slid out of Nicki's grasp and quietly made sure the kids didn't wake up before groggily walking to the bathroom and turning on the shower. Looking in the mirror, my eyes were still puffy and there was crusts all around them from my slumber and after wiping the sleep out of my eyes, I took off my clothes and hopped in the shower.

     When I was finished with my shower, I got out and dried off before brushing my teeth and brushing the kinks out of my hair. After that, I walked back into the room and briefly admired the stunning beauty who was now laying on my side of the bed; the covers sprawled out unevenly around her with them covering half of her body in a diagonal line; her left breast completely uncovered and her flawless face laying effortlessly on my pillow. She looked all fresh faced and her skin had such a powerful glow to it and her beauty never ceased to mesmerize me every time I looked at her.

     After my staring session, I went to go put clothes on before I made the decision to be nice and go get everyone breakfast like the sweet, nice and loveable woman I am.

Now you know damn well you are none of the above on a regular.

I am to those who've earned it.