34-Dead ends

Vote and comment please!!!

Previously on The Succubus

"Bey, listen to me! I can assure you I will do EVERYTHING in my power to save Nicki, but you have to stay HERE, you hear me? I know you want to be with her, but it's better if you wait here and let me take care of her. Okay? Can you do that for me Bey?" she said and I reluctantly nodded, making Michelle nod quickly before vanishing behind the double doors and running into the hallway. I then started pacing the floor speedily, tugging on my hair and further losing my sanity while I continued to freak out. Soon I heard people rushing in and when I turned around to pace the floor, I saw Solange and Robyn running over to me, trying to stop me from pacing the floor, but it just felt like another nurse pushing me away and that pissed me off. I tried fighting her off, but it wasn't working and soon I snapped and let out a surge of energy that broke two of the overhanging lightbulbs. Since people were now looking, I quickly got out of Solange's grasp and stormed out of the waiting room to get some air while miserably running my hands down my face and pacing the pavement frantically.

Please don't take them away from me...

///////////////////////////////////

Bey POV

I was completely going insane in this damn waiting room. My parents were here, Sol and Robyn were still here and then here I was sitting in the corner with my head leaning against my hand on the arm of the chair, staring blanklessly at nothing. It's been a total of four hours and I miss my babies like crazy. I've been switching from sitting in this miserable chair to getting fed up and walking outside again. I've probably chewed a hole in my lip from how anxious I was and no amount of comforting was gonna help right now. The only thing keeping me sane is the mentality of staying strong for Nicki and the babies. I didn't feel the usual calmness that I do when she's around and that just leaves me with the complete chaos that I've had to deal with for years before I met Nicki.

I tried sipping some water, but it immediately evaporated in my mouth from the amount of heat, my body was radiating. I knew that if I didn't get answers soon I would be back to losing my shit and I knew Nicki didn't want that. It soon became the point where I got fed up of wallowing in my isolated seat and I started pacing the room with my hands above my head. My parents' eyes were following me like a crowd does during a tennis match and right now I felt exactly like one of those balls, being ricocheted by various emotions and never being able have a stable state of mind. It's like I was skating on thin ice, waiting for the right words to swallow me into the icy, cold depths of the water beneath...

"Family of Onika Maraj" the nurse finally came out and announced and I was quick to bolt to the woman.

"Is she okay?! Are my babies okay?!" I asked frantically and it seemed like the woman wasn't speaking up fast enough. We all huddled around the probably very overwhelmed nurse and waited for her to finally open her got damn mouth.

"Ms. Maraj is stable, they've temporarily put her in a comatose state, but they're running bloodwork now on her to further diagnose and treat the problem" she said and it felt like a little piece of my heart chipped away. I didn't exactly know how to react to hearing that my fiancé is in coma while housing my three incredibly premature triplets. What I did know though, was that I was thankful for her at least being alive right now.

"What about the babies? Are they okay too?" I asked, once again getting highly anxious.

"They're stable as well" she announced and I let out a deep sigh of relief.