70-Payback

Vote and comment please!!!

If there's lots of love on this chapter then I may expedite the next chapter which is the chapter you've all been waiting for. I've been writing it this whole time so that alone tells you how long the update is about to be. Hell if the comments are amazing then I may just update multiple stories hmmm. The choice is yours haha. Thank y'all for still supporting me.

Previously on The Succubus

After we washed each other up, we got out and I put Robyn back in the bed because I didn't want her using up anymore of her energy that was probably running low right about now. In the bed, she laid on my chest as I massaged her back and while she was dozing off, I ordered her favorite food and dessert on my phone because she wasn't about to sleep through dinner with my baby in her. Hopefully the peace between my little one and her stayed strong so that she could keep it down and not have a repeat of last night. While I waited for the food to be ready, I laid with my sleepy baby and found peace in her calming breaths while I kept looking at how beautiful she was.

Thankfully once I came back from getting dinner, she was able to keep her happy mood as she ate with no problem and thanked the baby for not messing with her. We shared her dessert because she wanted to feed me and afterwards, we got back in bed and chilled until I got sleepy and knocked out on her breasts while rubbing her stomach...

I sure do love my life.

///////////////////////////////////

Nicki POV

     Today makes T-1 month left before I'm officially Mrs. Knowles. Well technically we're both gonna end up as Dr. and Mrs. Maraj-Knowles on paper, but who has the time to say all of those syllables when I've already been claimed as Mrs. Knowles and Bey ain't about to add the Maraj unless she's pissed at me.

     In terms of what details I know about my own damn wedding, I don't know shit HOWEVER I finally got my custom wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses that I had to physically be in person for. Robyn is the only exception because a month can vastly change your body while pregnant. Solo is just going to get her dress fitted when Rob goes for hers so that she won't feel alone.

     That's all I've gotten to have a say in so far, but I'm not complaining at all. I managed to sneak into Bey's side of the closet to find the swatches she had, but they're so different that I knew that those were just options and not the definitive colors she chose for the decorations. Oh and also, I got to taste cakes with Bey since I told her yellow ass that she wasn't about to go taste no damn dessert without me. Yes I had to threaten her with a fork, but I was making food anyway so when I was talking with my hands it kind of flew in her direction by accident. Bey almost choked me the hell out when she realized I almost hit her with a flying fork, but she was laughing as she chased me throughout the house so I knew she wasn't THAT angry.

     However when she did catch me, she pinned me against the wall and actually choked me with one hand while holding her nose to the side of my face and gritting her deep ass voice into my ear. Then Tanya sold me out by telepathically telling Beyoncé to "choke us harder" which made her break out of character to bust out laughing as she took her hand off of my throat and smiled so hard her crystal white, baby teeth were completely on display.

I don't see what was funny about what I said. I was being serious. You act like that shit wasn't sexy as hell!

The fact that she could've actually choked us out, but didn't since she's not abusive always makes it sexy. I never said it wasn't, but your ass antagonizing her wasn't helping me get out of her trap.