49-Announcement Day

Vote and comment please!!!

Previously on The Succubus

"Well you best get to eating then" I finished with a grin as I laced my fingers in her hair and guided her head down firmly until she was getting on her knees. You best believe that this time I propped myself on my free hand and watched happily as she took back control like she always had to. It's Beyoncé, she was never gonna end the day without her reinforcing her dominance and if you thought I was about pass up some spectacular head, you were completely wrong...

///////////////////////////////////

Nicki POV

     Today was officially the big day. Today I'd present myself to millions of residents of both heaven and hell and openly claim a throne that nobody even knew was vacant to take. A throne that nobody knew there were eligible heirs to. A throne that up until now had only been filled by a pure lineage.

I'd been practicing nonstop on everything that my mother had taught me and I was trying to prove that I was more than what my family thought of me. I could do this and I could do it better than anyone before me. Was I still completely terrified of my future? Yes I don't think I'll ever not be, however I can't run away from my god given birthright. My mother sacrificed her entire life and seat at the throne to make sure that I made it out alive and got my chance to shine in my rightful light. After coming to terms with it, I concluded that this throne was my destiny and the universe must want me on this damn throne for no other reason than to provoke change and destroy all barriers between the dark world and the light.

I wasn't about to give my grandparents the satisfaction of seeing me cower from their threats and manipulative advances. Bey drilled that into my head over and over again because some days I'd just want to say fuck it and go into hiding like my mother or I'd have a panic attack due to being extremely overwhelmed and scared. Hell, the only reason why I'm not pulling my hair out right now is because Beyoncé made such amazing love to me last night to calm me down and the relaxing side effects haven't worn off just yet.

I had just finished getting my makeup done and my next task was supposed to be putting my dress on, but I was momentarily halted by the sound of the door knob turning beside me.

"Nicki, GiGi's in one of her moods where she's cranky and only wants you" Robyn voiced while stepping into my room with my drama queen in her arms; her eyes watery, nose puffy and her lip quivering as she looked around for me. The poor baby looked like she had been through it and it probably had everything to do with her being woken up at 5 o'clock this morning.

All three of the triplets were cranky babies if they were woken up too early and GiGi was the worst of the bunch. To be honest, none of the babies were happy today and I honestly didn't know why. It's like today they all woke up and weren't feeling it from the moment their eyes opened and that really surprised me given the fact that Kamryn was the most easygoing baby in the world yet today she wasn't acting like herself just like her brother and sister. Granted, we did wake them up extremely early due to the ceremony, but something was just different this morning...

I gave Gianna a sympathetic pout before stopping what I was doing and giving them my attention. Since she came in right before I could get dressed, I only had on underwear and a strapless bra which you could imagine didn't phase Robyn in the slightest.

"Put her down Rob and let her get some practice in" I instructed while I squatted down to prepare to hold my baby girl. Rob did as told and gently sat Gianna on her feet, holding her hands as she got her balance. As she did, Gia just kept looking at me distraughtly and I knew she was expecting me to come pick her up as each of her siblings did whenever I made them practice.