74-Honeymooners Pt. 2

Vote and comment please!!!

18,000 words for BHM. Enjoy ❤️

Previously on The Succubus

"I really got a FINE ass wife and that's the issue right now. Stop looking at me like that"

"Baby I am looking at you like I do-"

"Everyone else? Tuh, lie again Giselle. You look at someone else like you look at me and I'M causing hell and erupting the 7 wonders of the world. You got me?" I shut her down while pointing at her and instead of firing back, she smiled cutely and nodded.

"I got you baby" she simply voiced while continuing to look at me intently and she obviously was doing it on purpose now.

"You don't know how to listen" I chuckled out as I went back to what I was doing and I could hear her laughing outside the bathroom.

Yeah we're definitely getting it when we land.

Don't I know it.

////////////////////////////////////

Nicki POV

The plane was finally about to land and after a good slumber, I was woken up to Beyoncé soothing me awake so that I could put some clothes on to get seated for landing.

"Come on Angel, you won't be able to find out where we are if we can't land the plane" she whispered in my ear as she smoothed her hands up and down my curves with a comforting firmness.

     I turned my head to face her with my eyes still shut and when our noses brushed up against each others, I sighed from how soft her skin felt and how good she smelt as I inhaled her wonderful scent. My eyes fluttered open as I stretched my limbs under her and involuntarily hummed from feeling her warm body on top of mine. My hands were resting on the curve of her back just underneath her t-shirt and since Bey still didn't have any underwear on, that just made me want to dance my hands across her skin even more.

"Good morning sleepy head" she huskily greeted before putting her lips on mine to slowly kiss me. I melted into her touch and wrapped one arm around her waist while I rested my other hand on her ass. Beyoncé's morning kisses were always the most relaxing thing to wake up to and the way our bodies just meshed into each other as we stretched and caressed each other's bodies made any chance of waking up grouchy impossible.

     Her hands continued to firmly smooth up and down the curves of my body like the most wonderful massage before she hummed and pulled away with one last peck to my lips. When our eyes connected, I grinned softly while rubbing her back and butt underneath her oversized shirt.

"Good morning to you too wifey" I lightly voiced back to her, making her grin with the t.v. illuminating her bare face since there wasn't a window in this room nor was the lamp on currently.

"How long did we sleep for?" I asked as I yawned away from her face before turning back to her.

"Seven hours. It's eight o'clock on the dot right now" she answered while looking at the clock on the nightstand behind us. I kept looking at her facial features contently and when she looked back at me, I saw her smile as she removed her hand from under my tank top to lightly brush the pad of her thumb across my cheek.

"You make it hard to not want to stay wrapped around you all day" I honestly spoke because I could stay feeling on her all day if I could.

"Oh you'll still be wrapped around me all day. Trust" she deeply voiced and I began to get excited again from how badly I wanted her.